ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Africatwinmike

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by Africatwinmike »

Hi John, see you on Friday evening, my mates bottled out, so I'll have to drink his beer, it does mean there is a space though.
Africatwin Mike
akceller8

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by akceller8 »

Another mouth to feed if theres space. Is there hardstanding for vans by the way, not got tent with me.
Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time!!
devon john

Post by devon john »

akceller8 wrote:Another mouth to feed if theres space. Is there hardstanding for vans by the way, not got tent with me.
you can book in one of the bunk house places , theres plenty of room !!! see first page for number.

if your not on a off road bike ,,, please could you come on two wheels .

this is a motorcycle event!!!

hope you understand (thumbs)

john
ReaperX

Post by ReaperX »

Hello Goodmorning Devon John and Co.
I see that my good fellow Rockerbilly forgot to put our names down for this, he booked all the accomodation so its all sort it, but please put us down on the list 2 + bunkhouse (to old for tents this time of year :laugh: :laugh: )
ReaperX
Rockerbilly
Thx John and see you all there, we will be arround midday on Friday so we could lend a hand if need be John :) (thumbs)
MHsnowy

Post by MHsnowy »

exrm193 wrote:Myself and two others are booked in at the bunkhouse. Arriving Friday. What time does the bar open!!
Except you are not booked into the bunkhouse!

You are in a 4 berth cabin! (thumbs)
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

Right you lot I'm booked in one of the bunk houses :ohmy:

It's going to be a long run down on Friday so I won't be there until late afternoon.
Looking forward to seeing you guys and some I've met before.

I'll pack some extra ear plugs and an air freshener :laugh:

See ya all Friday.

Cheers Dave.
devon john

Post by devon john »

coyotedave wrote:Right you lot I'm booked in one of the bunk houses :ohmy:

It's going to be a long run down on Friday so I won't be there until late afternoon.
Looking forward to seeing you guys and some I've met before.

I'll pack some extra ear plugs and an air freshener :laugh:

See ya all Friday.

Cheers Dave.
good one Dave the fire will be lit

john
Mike Wright

Post by Mike Wright »

Hello after the invite at Torrington I hope to attend this one.

Im going to try and make this one but I can only do the Sat day so will trailer the DRZ up for the Sat morning green lane ride if thats ok. Just got to fix my car heater fan first :laugh:
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Looks like it might be cold Big John, is there room for my 40 ton artic and trailer. I can put the bike it the back and have luxury of bed in a heated cab. :laugh:

Cheers Jim
Real men ride twins ;-)
devon john

Post by devon john »

Jim Lovell wrote:Looks like it might be cold Big John, is there room for my 40 ton artic and trailer. I can put the bike it the back and have luxury of bed in a heated cab. :laugh:

Cheers Jim
man up Jim ,,,,,,,,,, theres always the bunk house :P

john

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 5th to 7th December 2014”