Enduro practice places BEDFORDSHIRE (Soon)

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
ROCKOZ

Enduro practice places BEDFORDSHIRE (Soon)

Post by ROCKOZ »

Hello.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Enduroland is the obvious but can't see anything local in the next few weeks??

Any ideas?

Oz
Mike101

Re: Enduro practice places BEDFORDSHIRE (Soon)

Post by Mike101 »

Come down mine for a weekend and use the plain.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
ROCKOZ

Post by ROCKOZ »

I want something more technical on the XR :D
I would however like to come down...I'll bring the beer
ROCKOZ

Post by ROCKOZ »

Anyone been to Ashdown?
I see they have an MX and Enduro section which is supposed to be open every Sunday? Are both tracks always open...not interesed in the Mx really..
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

I'll sort out a weekend..the puddles wil be even deeper than last time...and i can sort out some very very techncial things for you.

I've spotted some very steep trails that are muddy and slippery as hell.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
redbikejohn

Post by redbikejohn »

ROCKOZ wrote:Anyone been to Ashdown?
I see they have an MX and Enduro section which is supposed to be open every Sunday? Are both tracks always open...not interesed in the Mx really..
Been to Ashdown loads. See my videos on YouTube. Enduro loop is only open during races. Mx track is open everyday you just have to ring first if you want to ride on any day other than Sunday. You park at the farm on days other than sunday.
Yamaha tenere 700
XT660Z written off from behind by car.

Check out www.redbikejohn.com for ride & race reports (enduro, H&H etc).
BigBashBonanza

Post by BigBashBonanza »

Mike101 wrote:I'll sort out a weekend..the puddles wil be even deeper than last time...and i can sort out some very very techncial things for you.

I've spotted some very steep trails that are muddy and slippery as hell.

Mike
Plus there's a decent motocross/enduro track where I work. Can't get more technical than that..... (thumbs)
Look Large, Be Massive

Follow the Sapper

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”