green welly

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
west coast ratter

green welly

Post by west coast ratter »

Was @ the green welly @ tyndrum last thursday on my gpx rat,and I was speaking to a guy with an african twin.. and I think his missus had a bmw gs... was it anybody on here ?
Elle

Re: green welly

Post by Elle »

living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
Sand Rover

Post by Sand Rover »

What jibs of gs and what colour of Africa twin...
When you say rat do you mean a bike that has been hand painted and gas masks strap in it :silly: o
west coast ratter

Post by west coast ratter »

Sand Rover wrote:What jibs of gs and what colour of Africa twin...
When you say rat do you mean a bike that has been hand painted and gas masks strap in it :silly: o
well kinda hand painted with matt black spray cans...been like that since 2000..got various army pouches on it too as well as parts from other bikes .. B) think it was a white african twin and a white bmw gs not the big flat twin gs the smaller one's the guy had a moustache n shortish hair and wore a waistcoat over his traillie jacket that various rbls patches on it so guessing he was in the forces @ sometime ... :)

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”