How much have you done in the past year.

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Andy A

Re: How much have you done in the past year.

Post by Andy A »

moto al wrote:Hi Simon ,thanks for booking torla,looking forward to meeting up at the end of August .cheers al
IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1424.jpg (82.49 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Torla is cracking site
IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1424.jpg (82.49 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG (52.58 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Stayed at Torla last summer for a few nights, possibly the best campsite I have ever been to, the walk into the national park behind is stunning…..Enjoy ;) (thumbs)
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Andy A wrote:
moto al wrote:Hi Simon ,thanks for booking torla,looking forward to meeting up at the end of August .cheers al
image_2014-07-07-8.jpg
Torla is cracking site
IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1427.JPG
Stayed at Torla last summer for a few nights, possibly the best campsite I have ever been to, the walk into the national park behind is stunning…..Enjoy ;) (thumbs)
It certainly does look great. Having been through Torla several times I'd never have thought that there would be a 'normal' camping there as it's one of the major tourist destinations in the Spanish Pyrenees. So thanks Al for suggesting it and to Andy for confirming it. From my emails I guess the people are nice too :)

I'm getting very exited about the trip and my walk - spend some time yesterday working out how to bring my boots, day bag, sticks, etc. This is also partly because Mrs S and I failed to get to the miradors about twenty years ago as the trail from within the park is almost vertical - all 1,000 metres of it! - so the longer but easier route direct from the camp site is the biz :)

Meanwhile, this thread is heading from the past tense, "How much have you done this year?" to the future tense, "What we are going to do in August!" So maybe we'd better move it to a trip report - Over to you Al, it's your party :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Cracking routes are always welcome Si. :woohoo:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
adventuredon

Post by adventuredon »

14 000 miles
local, commuting and a month away to Nice, Pisa, Italian Lakes, Switzerland, Ardennes. Then a trip to Vosges and another to Arras.
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

Only a thousand or two over the last year... about the same number of dirty nappies changed! :S
P
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Barcelona Pat wrote:Only a thousand or two over the last year... about the same number of dirty nappies changed! :S
P
Nice one Pat, so you've come out of the closet at last - best wishes to you, Mrs P and the Patlette :laugh:

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “THE PUB”