The end?

northlondoncookie

The end?

Post by northlondoncookie »

Hi guys

It's been slow on the North London Group particularly given that I now have two kids under three and time is short especially on the weekends. The group was started with the intention that I would get the ball rolling and then it would be a group event with each person chipping in and leading a ride. At least this summer, most of my weekends are occupied and I'm happy to pass the torch to someone else who wants to take a stab at being Dear Leader. It would be shame to delete the group given 37 members are registered. I'm off to Serbia on the bike this Thursday for 10 days. Hopefully by the time I'm back someone will have put their name forward otherwise I'll ask Alun to delete the group.
Freeloadeur

Re: The end?

Post by Freeloadeur »

Don't delete it, who knows we might get inspired, and it's interesting to see who's local.
Happiness has 125cc ...
northlondoncookie

Hello guys - Time to pass the baton to someone else who wants to take charge. We have members still joining. Don't all rush at once. If I don't get anyone come forward I'll delete the group since there is no point in people joining.
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

Ah mister northlondoncookie, weren't you at the Ace on Sunday? We had a quick natter. No doubt like a lot of people I tend to forget the groups, but summer's coming so maybe we might all get round to getting together?

I'm happy to throw an idea or two out and see what happens if you don't fancy it.
Happiness has 125cc ...
northlondoncookie

The baton has been passed to Freeloader. The Law of Abdication has been passed. Long live Dear Leader.

Yes was at the Ace this weekend looking at some lovely bikes. Not that I'm not interested just not enough time and the group shouldn't just suffer because I can't do anything.
davsato

Post by davsato »

why does someone need to be in charge?
Dave
northlondoncookie

The end?

Hmmm.... well considering that the last event was over a year ago planned by me and lack of any event since then you then have your answer. By all means step up!
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

Now, the only thing is do you want to stay group creator? Does it make any difference? One thing, you're creator of the group which means you get to create bulletins etc.. Do you want to stay creator? Is it even possible to not be?
Happiness has 125cc ...
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

davsato wrote:why does someone need to be in charge?
Now there's an idea.. the North London Anarchists ABR Group :whistle:

Anyone fancy a green lane trip into Hertfordshire for starters, not led by me ;)
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
northlondoncookie

Freeloadeur wrote:Now, the only thing is do you want to stay group creator? Does it make any difference? One thing, you're creator of the group which means you get to create bulletins etc.. Do you want to stay creator? Is it even possible to not be?
Only if I am referred to as "Dear Creator".

Return to “North London”