Devon TRF events at Smeatharpe - 31st March (TRF only) and 13th August (all)

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
ross dean

Devon TRF events at Smeatharpe - 31st March (TRF only) and 13th August (all)

Post by ross dean »

Smeatharpe 31st March 2013 is a new event for the Devon TRF. Smeatharpe is near Honiton, and the event offers open fields and woodland trails. Open to TRF members only. Only £15 per rider. It is open only to road-legal bikes, is non-competitive and any tyre type is allowed. The venue is held on private land.

I am going with my 990 Adventure and I have the feeling it will be a bit like turning up at a regatta with a battleship. If any other West Country ABRs who are also TRF members feel like a bit of a challenge then come along and keep me company.

http://trfdevon.org.uk/Events13/Smeatha ... t%2013.jpg

There is a second event at the same location on 18th August open to all.
There is something about life and dress rehearsal that I need to remember ...
Harty

Re: Devon TRF events at Smeatharpe - 31st March (TRF only) and 13th August (all)

Post by Harty »

I'll be behind you with me camera ;-)
.....eat my dirt!
ross dean

Re: Devon TRF events at Smeatharpe - 31st March (TRF only) and 13th August (all)

Post by ross dean »

Best stay back a bit! I've sent you a PM
Phil

Post by Phil »

mmm...very tempted by this. Especially if peeps with big bikes go off this site...always nice to have some one help to pull you out from under a 200kg bike ;)
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

ross dean wrote:Smeatharpe 31st March 2013 is a new event for the Devon TRF. Smeatharpe is near Honiton, and the event offers open fields and woodland trails. Open to TRF members only. Only £15 per rider. It is open only to road-legal bikes, is non-competitive and any tyre type is allowed. The venue is held on private land.

I am going with my 990 Adventure and I have the feeling it will be a bit like turning up at a regatta with a battleship. If any other West Country ABRs who are also TRF members feel like a bit of a challenge then come along and keep me company.

http://trfdevon.org.uk/Events13/Smeatha ... t%2013.jpg

There is a second event at the same location on 18th August open to all.
Hey Ross don't let them put you off, I will be there on the mighty 90kg Pampera :) I will help lift your bike :)
ross dean

Post by ross dean »

Schoe000 wrote:Hey Ross don't let them put you off, I will be there on the mighty 90kg Pampera I will help lift your bike
Thanks - I've paid the days fee and look forward to the help :-)
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

ross dean wrote:
Schoe000 wrote:Hey Ross don't let them put you off, I will be there on the mighty 90kg Pampera I will help lift your bike
Thanks - I've paid the days fee and look forward to the help :-)
Hi Ross there has been a bit of a debate about the use of Paypal (well if I am truthfully more that a bit of a debate, the argument was about whether the fees justify the use of Paypal). Did you use Paypal? and if you did, did that encourage you to pay early. Just curious.

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”