Lindstrands Boots

Does my ass look big in these?
Joe Thumper

Lindstrands Boots

Post by Joe Thumper »

Hi all fellow ABRs.
Has anyone had any experience with the Lindstrands boots? I had a look at them recently and think they look and feel quite sturdy but would prefer to learn more from guys who've tested them over the long term. Anyone with experience in Jofama Lindstrands Halvarssons footwear products?
sledgegreen

Re: Lindstrands Boots

Post by sledgegreen »

I have a pair of Lindstrands which I bought in 2009 (about April) and used constantly until about April this year. They probably covered around 25000 miles in that time.

Mine are these, but I don't think I paid anything like that much for them.

http://www.bykebitz.co.uk/acatalog/Lind ... Boots.html

They are mid-calf length, with laces up the front and covered with a velcro flap.

I have crashed whilst wearing them two or three times without injury, but all at low speed (U-turn on gravel in a car park, green slime on approach to ford, etc) so can't really comment on crash protection.

I bought them because they were so comfortable (fitted me perfectly). They stayed comfortable all the time that I used them, and I eventually replaced them because someone on UKgser posted a link to a good deal on some other boots. Had that link not appeared, i would probably have bought more of the same.

I haven't thrown the Lindstrands away. They are still in good functional condition, except for wear on the sole and the lace on one boot has pulled through the top lace hole.

I am hoping to get to the Peak district rally this weekend - If you are going to be there and would like to have a look at them, I could probably squeeze them in.
fionaann

Re: Lindstrands Boots

Post by fionaann »

boots.jpg
boots.jpg (4.92 KiB) Viewed 968 times
Hi I have these boots, ive had mine for 2 years, they are really good boot, I was £130 for mine, I have walked miles in mine and they are really comfy.
Life is for living so go out there and live it, have fun, be happy.

Return to “CLOTHING”