Midlands rally

Orsoncarts

Re: Midlands rally

Post by Orsoncarts »

Cheers Alun and all those that worked so hard to put on a fantastic weekend, TJ and myself had a great time!!! Met some old friends and made some new ones, can't wait till the next one.....
Steve.
I have absolutely no idea how to add a signature....!
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Even though we did`nt attend the rally we where able to pop in for a couple of hours on four wheels :blush: :blush: on our way back from Pontypridd to collect a car full of Fant bits and where made to feel soooo welcome! (had to walk most of the way in though as Sophie lost her sense of humour when I insisted her heavily loaded pride and joy would make a good rally car :whistle: )
It was great to see so many of the ABR`ers I/we have met before and also to meet some Mrs ABR`ers for the first time!
And sorry if we did`nt get to say hello because there where so many familar faces :unsure:
It was good to see Ian filling the Fant space (come on Stan you know you neeeed one!)
Looking forward so much to riding again and doing to the winter rallies.
It loooked to be a top rally as is to be expected of the majority of ABR rallies that Ive/we`ve done!

Cheers Sophie & Marc
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

Another great weekend with ABRs old and new.

Good weather eventually and good ride outs.

See you all at Ullapool.
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Thanks for organising the weekend Alun & co. It was great to see familiar faces and meet lots of new ones.
Sadly the DR clutch fried on the attempt to climb the slippery hill and it gave up a few miles down the road. Thanks to those who helped Mike & sorry that you missed a few lanes due to the delay.
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
Joe Thumper

Post by Joe Thumper »

Thanks to the organisers and all my fellow ABRs for a super weekend. Awesome ride out and would definitely join again.
Big Den

Post by Big Den »

Me and Andy had great ride round the course on Saturday and met a good few members, brilliant organisation, the banter at the marqee was brilliant.
Came back with family on the Sunday and did a bit of 4x4 stuff which nearly ended in disaster but thats another story :laugh:
Just bikes for me ta
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

I managed to brave the weather on Friday to make the rally like a true round the world adventure rider should. :woohoo:

It was raining heavy when I set of and I got very cold after the first 5miles or so, so I had to turn the aircon off and put the heated seat on for the last 5miles.

Then I had to negotiate the treacherous track in to the site, which was very scary as I nearly fell off at one point.
Luckily the 4wheel drive pulled me through. :pinch: :whistle:

I spent all day Saturday wobbling round the enduro track feeling rough and sweating buckets. :sick:

It must have been something I ate. :unsure:

Yet another cracking ABR rally made great by the people!

Ive made loads of new friends this weekend, but I cant remember who they are. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Tom94

Post by Tom94 »

Brilliant weekend, had a great time and met lots of new people. Will be going next year without a doubt :)
JungleJet

Post by JungleJet »

My first ABR rally weekend and it was great, a big thanks to all organisers and ABR'S !!

Took a few pic's so thought I'd share

DSC_0861.JPG
DSC_0861.JPG (69.49 KiB) Viewed 6594 times
DSC_0864.JPG
DSC_0864.JPG (157.06 KiB) Viewed 6594 times
DSC_0879.JPG
DSC_0879.JPG (96.98 KiB) Viewed 6594 times
DSC_0884.JPG
DSC_0884.JPG (95.45 KiB) Viewed 6594 times
pipey

Post by pipey »

my first ABR rally and what a great weekend, met some great people and really enjoyed the green lane ride, i was way out of my depth but only fell off twice :silly: :silly: a new record for me. A special thanks to dave and his Mrs for making me feel welcome after being the first to turn up on Friday morning.
looking forward to my next one.

pipey

Return to “ABR Midlands Rally Stratford upon Avon 17th - 19th Aug 2012”