Peddar's Way

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
mark1150

Re: Peddar's Way

Post by mark1150 »

Jimbike wrote:Looks like Ipswichbiker and myself will be camping. Mark?

I have no idea what time we'll be on the road but I guess the top of the Peddars Way is the best place to meet. Call one of us when you leave and we'll have organised ourselves. Or not.
Looks like it'll be work for the greater part of the day for me, but with a bit of luck Sunday is looking quite good.
Now where is the top of Peddars Way? I've googled it and it seems that EA has loads to choose from.
Jim got the mobile number earlier, and it seems that there is another message but the net is taking it's sweet time to do anything this evening, although the work lap top seems fine.
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R
Paul C

Post by Paul C »

Top of Peddars Way?

Are you thinking from Cromer heading West first or Holme head south?

Will call on the day anyway, but want to know roughly where to aim the bike.

I want to see pictures of you guys around the camp fire!
...I just want to ride!
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

Paul C wrote:Top of Peddars Way?

Are you thinking from Cromer heading West first or Holme head south?

Will call on the day anyway, but want to know roughly where to aim the bike.

I want to see pictures of you guys around the camp fire!
Yep give us a clue please guys, I've googled it again and the nearest I can find is the Holme next to sea one, nothing about Cromer on there, a post code or a stsarting point would be great.
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R
ipswichbiker

Post by ipswichbiker »

Both, I think. Cromer to Holme is the Norfolk Coast path and the Peddar's way is from Holme heading south. Im thinking on Sunday we will head up to the coast from the camp site to Weybourne and then west along the coast road A149 until get to Holme and see how far south we can get on the Peddar's way.
I went to the Caribbean on holiday with my wife last year.

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

dusi

Post by dusi »

Beer fix worked, well it did last nite anyway, now a little hung over, looks like a cracking day for it, after all the snow n frost, have a safe journey and fun, look forward to the campfire pic's, all d best, a not quite so grumpy old Dus of the woods!
Paul C

Post by Paul C »

TF 70434 42975? Just down the road from the The White Horse which could make a good rendezvous point?
[map]The White Horse, 40 Kirkgate Street, Holme-next-Sea, Norfolk, PE36 6LH[/map]
...I just want to ride!
Paul C

Post by Paul C »

Update: If anyone else wants to meet up Mark1150 and myself are meeting at the "usual" bike spot in Hunstanton, Cliff Parade, near the green. We're aiming for around 10:30, then we'll try finding Ipswitchbiker and Jimbike...
...I just want to ride!

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”