Camping

guzz

Camping

Post by guzz »

We will be leaving Annan for ullapool for this years meet anybody traveling up from further south is welcome to stop over at ours on the way camping for a couple of tents and offroad secure parking! This offer is also available to anyone heading north or south visiting the area and or needing somwhere to stay
MarkN

Re: Camping

Post by MarkN »

Hi Guzz,

This is a really generous offer and one I might take you up on please? When are you leaving to get to Ullapool? I'm currently thinking of leaving either on the Wednesday or Thursday. I've looked at the map and it's about 400 miles from me to you. So it would make it a good day's ride.

Cheers

Mark
guzz

Post by guzz »

Sorry for the slow reply been down to slovenia with the bike and just got back would be happy for you to stay over me and my other half are both riding up to ullapool and are flexable to what time and date we will probably go up for the whole avent as we havent been to this one before!
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

Hi Guzz,
A very generous offer, my husband and I may take you up on it, but will confirm later on. We were thinking of Weds night at yours, then scenic route to Lochcarron on Thurs night, followed by the Applecross pass and coast road all the way to Ullapool.....of course if it's pissing down we'll go the quicker route so it all may change.
Nothings set in stone yet B)
guzz

Post by guzz »

that would be fine let me know nearer the time all the best john/sue(guzz/moonrider)
guzz

Post by guzz »

camping still available at annan on the way up to ullapool if you need it! john
guzz

Post by guzz »

camping available at annan if you are still going up to ullapool! john sue
sledgegreen

Post by sledgegreen »

I am still pretty new on here, so feel a bit cheeky asking this, but could I take you up on your kind offer?

I had been planning to spend this week gradually making my way up, but I've been down with some virus for a few days so now planning to leave Worcester on Thursday.
guzz

Post by guzz »

yes no problem when are you thinking of ariving and i can make sure im about john

Return to “ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 28th - 30th Sept 2012”