So it's two for two...

scouse

So it's two for two...

Post by scouse »

Big yellow taxi rides home from the Midlands Rally - managed 50 miles this time when the back end came over all wobbly turning onto the Ashby road out of Twycross. This time not mechanical... my rear tyre now has a couple of shiny sharp additions embedded along the centre line that had ripped my inner tube to pieces.

So the new tyre I was talking about will be needed sooner rather than later this week :(
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Treadtrader

Re: So it's two for two...

Post by Treadtrader »

Maybe next year I'll have to follow you back in my tyre van. :lol:
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
scouse

Post by scouse »

Still think I may have screwed up some cyclists who when passing and asked if I was okay looked a bit concerened at me sat there looking at the wheel while pissing my self laughing after telling them "Puncture, but it's okay I am waiting for my annual big yellow taxi ride" :D

But on a plus point fond myself parked at the start of a very interesting looking green lane... one that I must have ridden past quite a few times before and strangely not noticed... swings and roundabouts ;)
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

:)

Return to “ABR Midlands Rally Stratford upon Avon 17th - 19th Aug 2012”