Midlands rally

Tenere Mart

Re: Midlands rally

Post by Tenere Mart »

;) Thanks to all in meeting everyone and new faces ect ...... and help during on some of the sticky situations we got in .... lol :P
:cheer: cant wait for next year...... Respect to mike beddows on entertaining us and the other dood on his ktm ...............in the bog..
MART
africajim

Post by africajim »

Fiona and myself had an epic adventure, 1100 miles to the Midland rally and home again. Unfortunately due to work commitments we had to head up the road early but great to see the venue and meet so many familiar faces!
The venue was brilliant, apart from all on road tyres who, like Fiona and myself, ended on our arses! LOL! (At least I used Fiona's bike to fall off of and not the new Crosstourer!)
Next time, a more appropriate bike, more appropriate tyres and more importantly more time to travel!
Stopped in past Tadoka campsite for the Saturday night but didn't catch Paul and Maria.
Home any way, arses sore, but an adventure was had! Thanks to all for the organization and to all who we met at the rally.
Honda, the power of dreams.
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

Well made it home safe with just the rear brake and like any good biker cleaned the bike before tending to my needs. Looking forward to a night in my own bed now with a good lie in. great weekend and thanks to all who organised it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
ninothedude

Post by ninothedude »

Amassing time, thank to Alun and everyone involved in organising, and all the people who turned up to make this event even better. And thanks for patience with my fall offs and drop offs...enjoyed every single second and i learned so much and meat fantastic and friendly people...
Wish you best of luck and many safe miles,
See ya all in Scotland?????!!!!
:silly:
mat-tiger1

Post by mat-tiger1 »

Although I was only a one-night stand & had to bail early from the trail ride due to electrical gremlins :angry:
I'd just like to say a big well done to all concerned for making all this possible! A great bunch of people attending & a great trail ride thanks to Alun. (What I had of it! Oh & many, many thanks to the very kind ABR'er who towed me back into civilisation & his lady pillion who waited patiently for him to return)
Thanks for making my first (but definately not my last) ABR rally one to remember! Now, where's my spanners? :blush:
All the best,

Mat-tiger1.

18 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. Purrfect!

82 XT550J Orange.
Jimmer

Post by Jimmer »

Another great ABR weekend. Great ride great people and great fun!!! Bring on the next one!!!
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

With thanks to the organisors and the many guests at yet another victorious ABR rally. :cheer: :cheer:

While bigger than last year it is good to see that ABR rallys are maintaining that informal feel with a great many great people - which is what it is all about for me - particularly as I was two-wheel-less this year :blush:

The fact that it was scorchio yet again was an added bonus. Good job there was a ready supply of cold beer and ice cream (an underrated combination I feel). :whistle:

Thanks again, and the X´s will be applied to the calender daily until the next one.

Pat
ktmdan

Post by ktmdan »

Thanks Alun - good day out!
Some pics here..
https://picasaweb.google.com/dpeward/Abr2012
Dan
B)
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

mat-tiger1 wrote: Oh & many, many thanks to the very kind ABR'er who towed me back into civilisation & his lady pillion who waited patiently for him to return
No probs, couldnt see a fellow biker stranded. Just glad the bike got you back.
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Great rally, really enjoyed it. Good to meet a load of new people as well. Will upload a few photos once I get sorted.

Return to “ABR Midlands Rally Stratford upon Avon 17th - 19th Aug 2012”