Thank You To Paul, Maria, Family & Friends

MattW

Re: Thank You To Paul, Maria, Family & Friends

Post by MattW »

I'd just like to add my thanks to everyone involved from Takoda and the forum :) An especial highlight was Jessie's curry on Friday. It was absolutely superb - I love cooking curry myself and I can't believe the amount of work that must have gone into making that fantastic meal! It was my first visit to Takoda and I was really impressed with the setup - I've already made plans to come back with my better half.

Once again, thanks and well done to everyone!

Cheers
Matt
CharandAndy

Huge thanks..................

Post by CharandAndy »

...................to everyone at the Boil Rally and Paul and Maria at the Takoda Campsite (by far one of the loveliest sites we've ever stayed on).

A chance meeting with Martin at Kirkby Lonsdale (great to meet you and Cherie!) led us up to Kirkby Stephen, and that's where we learnt all about ABR, and also, as I'd only been riding a month, where I learnt to ride!

Many thanks to Elaine (lovely to meet you too!) for your encouragement, to Hullybully for being fantastic and letting me follow your lines :), to George, to Steve, to both the chaps riding MT's (one at the meet, one in bits in the garage!), to Tommy for taking me shopping in the barn, to Paul for lending us sleeping bags when we were chilling out a bit too much in the tent brrrr, to Martin for introducing us to ABR and everyone we've missed or forgotten the names of!

We had one of the best weekends ever. Thanks to all at the Boil for being so welcoming.

Char and Andy

x
Bernard Smith

Re: Huge thanks..................

Post by Bernard Smith »

such a nice set of words. Nice one back to you and glad you both enjoyed the meeting and all.... safe roads to you.

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
Elle

Post by Elle »

CharandAndy wrote:Many thanks to Elaine (lovely to meet you too!)
You're very welcome & I'm really pleased you've decided to join the clan!
Hope to meet up with you both again :)
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
Paul

Post by Paul »

CharandAndy wrote:...................to everyone at the Boil Rally and Paul and Maria at the Takoda Campsite (by far one of the loveliest sites we've ever stayed on).

A chance meeting with Martin at Kirkby Lonsdale (great to meet you and Cherie!) led us up to Kirkby Stephen, and that's where we learnt all about ABR, and also, as I'd only been riding a month, where I learnt to ride!

Many thanks to Elaine (lovely to meet you too!) for your encouragement, to Hullybully for being fantastic and letting me follow your lines :), to George, to Steve, to both the chaps riding MT's (one at the meet, one in bits in the garage!), to Tommy for taking me shopping in the barn, to Paul for lending us sleeping bags when we were chilling out a bit too much in the tent brrrr, to Martin for introducing us to ABR and everyone we've missed or forgotten the names of!

We had one of the best weekends ever. Thanks to all at the Boil for being so welcoming.

Char and Andy

x
It was lovely to meet you both and I personally am really pleased that you found ABR. Have a look at the other rallies and meets, they are all over the place and pretty much like the boil.
Look forward to seeing you again, we are open all year.
Oh,and don't forget the HUBB
http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/hubbuk/

all the best,
Paul & Maria x
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

Takoda CLOSED this weekend !!!!!

WOT ! the only chance I get to go camping with Mrs J again, and your shut !!!!

Must be doing well ???

Pete
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Does`nt P&M shut in the run up to the Appleby horsefair? I think that is soon! :unsure: :unsure:
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Road2Manchester wrote:Takoda CLOSED this weekend !!!!!

WOT ! the only chance I get to go camping with Mrs J again, and your shut !!!!

Must be doing well ???

Pete
Hi Pete,
I don't know where you get your info Pete, we are open as usual this bank holiday weekend but closed the weekend after (30th May) for the Gypo's.
Cheers,
Paul

Edit,And it's the HUBB, thats where you will find us! B)
herman

Post by herman »

900Fantrider wrote:Does`nt P&M shut in the run up to the Appleby horsefair? I think that is soon! :unsure: :unsure:
Wickham horsefair at the moment down by us so we have the 'pleasure' of having to barricade the fields, lock up the stock and pay for policing their family feuds. :angry:
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Paul

Post by Paul »

herman wrote:
900Fantrider wrote:Does`nt P&M shut in the run up to the Appleby horsefair? I think that is soon! :unsure: :unsure:
Wickham horsefair at the moment down by us so we have the 'pleasure' of having to barricade the fields, lock up the stock and pay for policing their family feuds. :angry:
Close to 50,000 decend on Appleby at the end of the month. :( but they all just misunderstood. :angry:

But once again WE ARE OPEN THIS WEEKEND...... B) B) B)

Return to “April 2013 - ABR Boil Rally Cumbria; 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th”