2013 ABR Boil Rally Sign up thread.

Transtracey

Re: 2013 ABR Boil Rally Sign up thread.

Post by Transtracey »

Hi All

Just to say that I will be around to meet up with you guys, no tent needed as i live in Kirkby stephen so looking forward to meet up with you all, plus two other Transalp Tracey Brothers (TTB's) will be about as well, hope to get some great pictures and some Blog material.

See You Next week!

TTB1 Dan
Dan Tracey

Transalp Tracey Bothers

TTB1

www.transalptraceybrothers.com
Paul

Post by Paul »

Transtracey wrote:Hi All

Just to say that I will be around to meet up with you guys, no tent needed as i live in Kirkby stephen so looking forward to meet up with you all, plus two other Transalp Tracey Brothers (TTB's) will be about as well, hope to get some great pictures and some Blog material.

See You Next week!

TTB1 Dan
Hi Dan, I have of course heard of the Transalp Tracy brothers but had no idea you lived in Kirkby Stephen and it is only a small town.
look forward to seeing you Friday.

Paul & Maria
Gary117

Post by Gary117 »

Hello Paul.
Pm sent ref Saturday rideout. :)
2011 Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
JASON BUCK ROGERS

Post by JASON BUCK ROGERS »

Hi Paul, Just to inform you that due to a contract change/project change at work I will not beable to attend this coming weekend. I am disappointed but I know this won't be my only chance to come to the rally & will try next year to arrange work around me rather than me around work. Have a good one. Look forward to seeing the photos & the posts on the forum

Regards Jason Buck Rogers
Paul

Post by Paul »

JASON BUCK ROGERS wrote:Hi Paul, Just to inform you that due to a contract change/project change at work I will not beable to attend this coming weekend. I am disappointed but I know this won't be my only chance to come to the rally & will try next year to arrange work around me rather than me around work. Have a good one. Look forward to seeing the photos & the posts on the forum

Regards Jason Buck Rogers
Sorry you cannot make the rally Jason, we are of course open all year, maybe catch you later.

many thanks,
Paul & Maria
dogman

Post by dogman »

Just booked D ferry,,, coming solo 1 tent,, riding up from Hollyhead thurs 11.30 am ,,,first rally,,, anyone else riding up this way?. Lookin forward to meeting ye all.
Paul

Post by Paul »

dogman wrote:Just booked D ferry,,, coming solo 1 tent,, riding up from Hollyhead thurs 11.30 am ,,,first rally,,, anyone else riding up this way?. Lookin forward to meeting ye all.
We are looking forward to meeting you dogman, I have ordered sunshine for the weekend.

Paul & Maria
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Paul

Well had a run up today but it was raining one or two bikes parked up in the village was going to bobin but could not see any one nocking about I parked in the layby out side the camp site and looks like you have cut the grass ready for next week .

See you all next week ta Steve
gsdman

Post by gsdman »

Hi, I think I may have overlooked booking my curry from Jessie, Does anyone know if Im too late? If so its the chippy.
Regards Tez
I feel lost, So I have Bought a KTM 990 ADV to go look for myself.
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi gadman

I am booked in and I was there lase year and never booked I just payed on the night and the food is great and lots of it and at a very good price

But I think Paul will be along very soon

Ta Steve

Return to “April 2013 - ABR Boil Rally Cumbria; 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th”