South Coast Rally (Friday)

Phil

Post by Phil »

Morning all

Just wandering if any one is around on the Friday of the south coast rally and fancies riding a lane or two? problem is....i dont know the area...at all :pinch:

Tramp said the nearest lanes are around 30 miles away but i dont mind riding that as im planning on being there & set up and ready to roll by lunch time. I was going to ride to a mates on my way down from Worcester, dump my luggage and ride some lanes with him, then re load and continue to the rally.....but he cant do it now. :(
Orlando_Orange

Re: South Coast Rally (Friday)

Post by Orlando_Orange »

i could be up for something early afternoon.... will mean i'd have to bunk off work early but might be doable.... plus i have a gpx file of lanes on the isle of wight that i have been meaning to check out for a while... starting, as it would happen, from the lymington-yarmouth ferry... it is £16 each way tho... failing that it would be about 30 miles as tramp says
Chris

G650 X-Challenge

'91 XTZ750
edharper

Post by edharper »

Phil

I will be there friday am.
Staying with my Brother in Southampton on Thursday night.

Have you dried out yet?

Ed
Phil

Post by Phil »

edharper wrote:Phil

I will be there friday am.
Staying with my Brother in Southampton on Thursday night.

Have you dried out yet?

Ed
im aiming to get there as earlier as poss.Oh....and wheres your footage of the ride out then?? ;)

Did some small lanes near me today, the puddles that are normally 6 - 10 inches deep were like those ones in that wood we were riding at the welsh rally!

Orlando_Orange: if you do skip work i would be up for a ride, forgot to mention though that im not very experienced, im ok just slow :blush:
edharper

Post by edharper »

Right.

I will be there about 9 ish all being well.

Apologies reference the videos. I will get round to it.

They are good though, camera goes underwater at one point!

Ed
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Ohh dandling the carrott now Edd...get them up then we knowm what your on about :P

the trails down here are well..submerged and very slippert and muddy...be carefull.....

if its dry for 3 days some will dry out...it'll be like wales but mud underneath not rocks :woohoo:

Return to “ABR Simmer Rally New Forest 20th -22nd July 2012”