SOUTH COAST SIMMER/BONFIRE MK2 Nov 2nd - 4th

markoh

SOUTH COAST SIMMER/BONFIRE MK2 Nov 2nd - 4th

Post by markoh »

The exit from the camp site
phil90

Re: SOUTH COAST SIMMER/BONFIRE MK2 Nov 2nd - 4th

Post by phil90 »

Well im not sure but I think I had the furthest to travel and what a ride.. rained all the way home with exception to the last 30 miles. very cold on the bike but worth it.

had a great weekend and nice to see some familiar faces along with some new ones.

getting off the site was hard enough but I got stuck behind a camper van on the lane that went in a little deep. Great fun tho'. :) :)

I have a few pics that I will try and post on the picture thread. Maybe see you in Devon but wont know till closer the time.

phil
------ Dress for the slide, not the ride -------
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

phil90 wrote:Well im not sure but I think I had the furthest to travel and what a ride.. rained all the way home with exception to the last 30 miles. very cold on the bike but worth it.

had a great weekend and nice to see some familiar faces along with some new ones.

getting off the site was hard enough but I got stuck behind a camper van on the lane that went in a little deep. Great fun tho'. :) :)

I have a few pics that I will try and post on the picture thread. Maybe see you in Devon but wont know till closer the time.

phil
Good to hear you got back safely. See you in December.
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

phil90 wrote:Well im not sure but I think I had the furthest to travel and what a ride.. rained all the way home with exception to the last 30 miles. very cold on the bike but worth it.

phil
Good to meet you Phil - and glad you got back safe (but I think I´ll nab the furthest to travel home tag :whistle: I´m on the ferry now, expecting to roll into the garage Tuesday evening :P ) :laugh: :laugh:

Great bash - and the water etc only added to the fun!
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

susurro wrote:Planning to visit on way back from a recce to IOW last couple of days. In car mind, and with dog so conscious of fireworks etc but hope to say hello to Pat and Picos if we're lucky :)
Good to see you again Sue - nice pooch too.
Pat
phil90

Post by phil90 »

ok Pat you win this one.. nice to meet you and I never did get you that drink.. next time its my round. safe journey. :)
------ Dress for the slide, not the ride -------
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

phil
Phil......don't big ya self up mate :laugh: ;) ....I'm sure I rode further than you :P

Return to “ABR Simmer Rally New Forest 20th -22nd July 2012”