Riders on the East Coast

James691

Riders on the East Coast

Post by James691 »

This is your opportunity to show the best of your area off.

ABR is looking for a Host to put on the Rally in that area that would cover Thetford area.

This is being put on for March 15th to 17th.

If you have an interest then put your name forward and join in the fun. :)

If you have never been a Host then have a look a the guide -

I’d like to Host an ABR Rally but...
Dancing in the moonlight
James691

Re: Riders on the East Coast

Post by James691 »

Hello Folks!

No takers for leading the charge on this one so far. It has been a rather funky winter but the sun has now dared to show its face a few times over the past week. The Shropshire bash even had double figures at one stage!

So, don’t be shy and let me know if you fancy having a go at this one – failing that then I will put the rally on and start looking for ride leaders.

The Broads is a beautiful place and has a great deal to offer in the way of roads and scenery. Air out the sleeping bags and check the tents for holes – rally time again!

I’ll wait till close of play on Friday 22nd Feb and if no joy then I may have to shift the dates of the rally so that I can be there on the Friday to run it as Host(at present I have something on for the Friday).

Play time :woohoo:
Dancing in the moonlight
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

I would have been up for organising this James, but not free that weekend or any others in March sorry :(
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

Bonniebird wrote:I would have been up for organising this James, but not free that weekend or any others in March sorry :(
Hi Laura, what you got going on in March...anything interesting... I am looking to get away one weekend. PM me :)

Return to “March 2013 - ABR East Coast Rally 15th, 16th, 17th”