Norfolking Around Raffle ?

GOG 007

Norfolking Around Raffle ?

Post by GOG 007 »

Do you want one ? OK its Sunday night you have all been out for a ride out, whilst I have been stuck at home fixing a fecking leak in the cold water supply to the bathroom. Hopefully you have all had a good ride out and are in great spirits, so we gonna do this ?
dubber68

Re: Norfolking Around Raffle ?

Post by dubber68 »

Go for it and i will see if there are any nikwax products i can donate. No promises though as it is SWMBO's shop.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
dusz

Post by dusz »

You're not the only one whos been doing plumbing. Fixed an overflowing toilet cistern, and with the missus complaining about the downstair loo hot tap that wouldn't turn on I ended up having to replace the tap completely. Looked like there was a very small weep from the hot supply pipe so had plenty of cleaning up to do. Job's finished now so hopefully I have earned muchos brownie points and can then enjoy myself when the weather finally decides to dry up.
jed54

Post by jed54 »

Evening Mark, I will bring a couple of bottles of wine. that might please some one. No names mentioned.
James691

Post by James691 »

I'll throw some prises in mate.

On a side note - I have been trawling the shops for school shoes, then doing the old folk family visits - got back to sort out the leaking down spout - Oh! I did I mention that I had tickets offered from Honda for curb side viewing of Oulton Park BSB race?

Whine some place else Brother - this store is full ;)

Love ya.
Dancing in the moonlight
Elle

Post by Elle »

Not a bad idea but what will the money go towards?

Once went to a rally that had a swaps table - bring what you don't want / swap / take something you do.....?
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Elle wrote:Not a bad idea but what will the money go towards?
Well after I have taken out my petrol costs/camping fees, I'll bung what's left to Charity :laugh:
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Ok Guys I'll will take the remaining raffle tickets left over from Chilterns Rally, and we will make a decision on the day, if you want to bring something along then thanks and see ya there ;) not long now, bring your wet weather gear it might rain :(
jed54

Post by jed54 »

Mark I dont want to have to take the wine home. Any ideas who might want to drink it.
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

jed54 wrote:Mark I dont want to have to take the wine home. Any ideas who might want to drink it.
Depends what colour it is :laugh: can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but I am working on it ;)

Return to “ABR Norfolk Rally Holt 11th - 13th May 2012”