anyone going over on the thursday?

Kraut

anyone going over on the thursday?

Post by Kraut »

:blink:
Some dimlo (ie, me) booked up to go on the 10th-12th. Having just been bouncing around the Atlantic the last 28 days on checking my phones' diary I now see the tenth is actually a Thursday. Is anyone else heading over early who's equally dizzy/bored/desperate for the smell of canvas? Cheers.
Neil.
Make an effort
GOG 007

Re: anyone going over on the thursday?

Post by GOG 007 »

Kraut wrote::blink:
Some dimlo (ie, me) booked up to go on the 10th-12th. Having just been bouncing around the Atlantic the last 28 days on checking my phones' diary I now see the tenth is actually a Thursday. Is anyone else heading over early who's equally dizzy/bored/desperate for the smell of canvas? Cheers.
Neil.
Tis I :) that will be going Thursday to set up Rally HQ, possibly with a few others, PM me your mob and I'll try and meet up for the ride over, coming from Bucks.
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

Re Thursday. Gotta go with pops to the hospital, but will be packed for a quick dart when I get back. Depends what time. Now we got that extra hour I should be ok(!) 3 hrs tops if I rag the old girl all the way! Either that or an early dash Friday morning and be there by ten-ish.;)
Make an effort
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Kraut wrote:Re Thursday. Gotta go with pops to the hospital, but will be packed for a quick dart when I get back. Depends what time. Now we got that extra hour I should be ok(!) 3 hrs tops if I rag the old girl all the way! Either that or an early dash Friday morning and be there by ten-ish.;)
No worries Kraut if things change let us know. So that's me and Jed for definates, possibly Jammin aswell, anyone else going over Thursday want to meet up on the way
across ?
Jammin

Post by Jammin »

Lots to do next week so wont be going til Friday now, forgot about the BH Monday. :S
Hoping to get there early afternoon, save me a dry bit please!!!
jed54

Post by jed54 »

You will be lucky, have you seen the forcast for thursday. wet wet wet
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

jed54 wrote:You will be lucky, have you seen the forcast for thursday. wet wet wet
Mine at 11.00 hours then ? need to make a couple of adjustments to bike, then we are good to go, plenty of wet weather gear :(
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

Weather won't put me off. If I can get there for 8 in the pm, I'll be happy. Pitching tents in the dark. Wet gear....memoreeees....
Make an effort
jed54

Post by jed54 »

11.00 it is then come rain or rain.
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

jed54 wrote:11.00 it is then come rain or rain.
Looks like it might be just me and thee, Great Yarmouth lock up your women the Adventure Bike Riders are in town :laugh: Early night and a Horlicks Jed ?

Return to “ABR Norfolk Rally Holt 11th - 13th May 2012”