Re: ABR Norfolking Around Rally Convo Thread

Barcelona Pat

Re: ABR Norfolking Around Rally Convo Thread

Post by Barcelona Pat »

I´ll not be in the UK in May, but would have loved to get to this one (perhaps 2013?). Not an area I´ve been to before - but I have been to a number of ABR rallies now, and all have been great. I´m sure this one will be too. Have fun!

Pat
Itchy

Re: ABR Norfolking Around Rally 11th to 13th May 2012

Post by Itchy »

Not getting involved in forum politics, I have registered but unless I'm Itchyfeet, I don't seem to be on the list. I'm looking to come on Friday and go back sat eve, will be with Scruffy and Percival so please add us to list and lets hope it still happens.

Vstrom1000 & Bandit600
James691

Post by James691 »

Pat - There will indeed be more to come in 2013 of that you can be sure Amigo. The rallies have always been the better for your smile after a gin and tonic ole boy! ;)

Itchy - Itchyfeet (I'm not sure if that is to do with wonderlust or hygiene!) is another fine forum member. I have added you and the two amigos to the list, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and taking in the plentiful views of the area. I can tell you 100% that no ABR Rally will be cancelled mate.
Dancing in the moonlight
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

Just one question James......do I have to walk across a swamp to get to the pub? :whistle: :laugh:
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

Bonniebird wrote:Just one question James......do I have to walk across a swamp to get to the pub? :whistle: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
James691

Post by James691 »

Hiya OB1 :) - it was Graham that got in touch with me mate to take care of this. He will only be in the country a few days before the rally.

As of yet I don't know who I would like to host the event and to ensure that it happens I have taken it on as the Events Coordinator at ABR. I will of course be speaking to members of the ABR Group EAB at the rally about 2013 ;)
Dancing in the moonlight
James691

Post by James691 »

Bonniebird wrote:Just one question James......do I have to walk across a swamp to get to the pub? :whistle: :laugh:
The way I recall it, you could walk on water anyway or at least ride across it ;) See you again at the rally mate.
Dancing in the moonlight
suffolkgsrider

Post by suffolkgsrider »

Barcelona Pat wrote:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bonnie last time we were at the site we enjoyed more than a few beers around the fire and never tried riding to the pub. It's a long walk! Best to bring your own supplies :)
SGR
2005 BMW 1150 GSA

Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel.
ipswichbiker

Post by ipswichbiker »

As GB previously said and it has been deleted. Yes you do have to walk across a swamp the pub is miles away.
I went to the Caribbean on holiday with my wife last year.

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

James691

Re: ABR Norfolk Convo Thread

Post by James691 »

Of course, those that wish to just snipe, moan and cause trouble will be simply deleted from the thread. I'm getting far too many 'reported posts' about bad attitudes. Let it go and move on.

If you have a complaint then by all means email the ABR Team.

[email protected]

[email protected]
Dancing in the moonlight

Return to “ABR Norfolk Rally Holt 11th - 13th May 2012”