Back to the Boil Picture Thread

Bongoburns
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Back to the Boil Picture Thread

Post by Bongoburns » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:15 pm

09280024_2012-04-24-2.JPG
09280024_2012-04-24-2.JPG (82.13 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280014_2012-04-24.JPG
09280014_2012-04-24.JPG (70.89 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280002.JPG
09280002.JPG (31.79 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270009.JPG
09270009.JPG (76.7 KiB) Viewed 3293 times



Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Bongoburns
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Back to the Boil Picture Thread

Post by Bongoburns » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:16 pm

09280024_2012-04-24-3.JPG
09280024_2012-04-24-3.JPG (82.13 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280014_2012-04-24-2.JPG
09280014_2012-04-24-2.JPG (70.89 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280002_2012-04-24.JPG
09280002_2012-04-24.JPG (31.79 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270009_2012-04-24.JPG
09270009_2012-04-24.JPG (76.7 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270003.JPG
09270003.JPG (76.32 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270002.JPG
09270002.JPG (72.2 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280024_2012-04-24-3.JPG
09280024_2012-04-24-3.JPG (82.13 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280014_2012-04-24-2.JPG
09280014_2012-04-24-2.JPG (70.89 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280002_2012-04-24.JPG
09280002_2012-04-24.JPG (31.79 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270009_2012-04-24.JPG
09270009_2012-04-24.JPG (76.7 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270003.JPG
09270003.JPG (76.32 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270002.JPG
09270002.JPG (72.2 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
Attachments
09270002.JPG
09270002.JPG (72.2 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270003.JPG
09270003.JPG (76.32 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09270009_2012-04-24.JPG
09270009_2012-04-24.JPG (76.7 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280002_2012-04-24.JPG
09280002_2012-04-24.JPG (31.79 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280014_2012-04-24-2.JPG
09280014_2012-04-24-2.JPG (70.89 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
09280024_2012-04-24-3.JPG
09280024_2012-04-24-3.JPG (82.13 KiB) Viewed 3293 times

Bongoburns
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 pm

More Pics

Post by Bongoburns » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Tommysbike1.JPG
Tommysbike1.JPG (71.25 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
TigerDebs.JPG
TigerDebs.JPG (79.04 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
SteveDebAnthony_2012-04-24.JPG
SteveDebAnthony_2012-04-24.JPG (59.52 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
SteveAnthonyClaire_2012-04-24.JPG
SteveAnthonyClaire_2012-04-24.JPG (47.04 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
Pete_2012-04-24.JPG
Pete_2012-04-24.JPG (72.65 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
DebTommy2_2012-04-24.JPG
DebTommy2_2012-04-24.JPG (73.19 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
DebTommy1_2012-04-24.JPG
DebTommy1_2012-04-24.JPG (67.22 KiB) Viewed 3293 times

Bongoburns
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: More Pics

Post by Bongoburns » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Oooops what have I done these are supposed to be in the boil rally pics thread. :whistle:

Oh they are in the correct thread :lol:

Am on planet cuckooland on here.

Treadtrader
Moderator
Posts: 4393
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: Warwickshire
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: More Pics

Post by Treadtrader » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Bongoburns wrote:Oooops what have I done these are supposed to be in the boil rally pics thread. :whistle:

Oh they are in the correct thread :lol:

Am on planet cuckooland on here.
They were in the wrong thread, but I moved them.
So not quite cuckooland. :laugh: :laugh:
Contact email dave@adventurebikerider.com or pm.

davsato
Posts: 4590
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: More Pics

Post by davsato » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Treadtrader wrote:
Bongoburns wrote:Oooops what have I done these are supposed to be in the boil rally pics thread. :whistle:

Oh they are in the correct thread :lol:

Am on planet cuckooland on here.
They were in the wrong thread, but I moved them.
So not quite cuckooland. :laugh: :laugh:
weve met you now bongo, and know what to expect :laugh:
Dave

Fareham, Hants.

Ex Varadero XL1000VA6, now SuperTenere

Bongoburns
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: More Pics

Post by Bongoburns » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:45 pm

davsato wrote:
Treadtrader wrote:
Bongoburns wrote:Oooops what have I done these are supposed to be in the boil rally pics thread. :whistle:

Oh they are in the correct thread :lol:

Am on planet cuckooland on here.
They were in the wrong thread, but I moved them.
So not quite cuckooland. :laugh: :laugh:
weve met you now bongo, and know what to expect :laugh:
But the trouble is I still havn't got a clue who you are or some others cos names and faces I find hard to remember. :lol:

User avatar
Boggs
Posts: 1254
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Back to the Boil Picture Thread

Post by Boggs » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm

After seeing the pics i know who you are now :cheer: i had a bit of a natter with you outside the shower block after you'd photo'd my bike lol :laugh: (Orange Versys)

Image

Bongoburns
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Back to the Boil Picture Thread

Post by Bongoburns » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Boggs wrote:After seeing the pics i know who you are now :cheer: i had a bit of a natter with you outside the shower block after you'd photo'd my bike lol :laugh: (Orange Versys)

Image
Yes Boggs I remember chatting to you cos av got a pic of your bike on camera.

prooney377
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Back to the Boil Picture Thread

Post by prooney377 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Monster wrote:
Fire.jpg
Man make fire ....
And that man be called......Diddy Dave

Why? Why not?

Post Reply

Return to “ABR Boil Rally Cumbria 19th - 22nd April 2012”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests