Back to the Boil Picture Thread

davsato

Re: More Pics

Post by davsato »

Bongoburns wrote:
But the trouble is I still havn't got a clue who you are or some others cos names and faces I find hard to remember. :lol:
dont worry about it, the first half of any rally is folks wandering around gibbering "oh hi, its... err... yeah, chilterns.. no, ullapool yes i remember now err... mate"
Dave
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

davsato wrote:
Bongoburns wrote:
But the trouble is I still havn't got a clue who you are or some others cos names and faces I find hard to remember. :lol:
dont worry about it, the first half of any rally is folks wandering around gibbering "oh hi, its... err... yeah, chilterns.. no, ullapool yes i remember now err... mate"

I think everyone will remember me after the boil rally especially Steve, Tommy, Ant & Claire, Pete & Sue :lol: :lol: :lol:
Monster

Re: Back to the Boil Picture Thread

Post by Monster »

The entrance before and after ..... will it ever be the same?
Rallyentrybeginning.JPG
Rallyentrybeginning.JPG (102.59 KiB) Viewed 11702 times
Rallyentryend.JPG
Rallyentryend.JPG (69.22 KiB) Viewed 11702 times
If a Hammer don't fix it - you have an electrical problem
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Will always remember this rally for meeting some top people. Thanks for the photos bongo.
digitalcaptive

Post by digitalcaptive »

James691 wrote:A few faces
BacktotheBoilApr2012012.JPG
For those of you that are confused, or think the alcohol was playing tricks on you.......Hudders does not look this tall in real life.....he insists that all photos of him are taken from a low level to give the impression of height :laugh:
Em-J

Post by Em-J »

Great pics guys! Looks like a fantastic weekend!

I'm putting together a Boil picture gallery in the next issue of ABR magazine. If you'd like your pics to feature in the magazine, please email them to me at [email protected]

It would be great to have as many photos as possible for the mag, so we can share the rally fun with readers who aren't on the forum and encourage even more ABRs to join in!

Cheers guys, Em
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Tommy wrote:Will always remember this rally for meeting some top people. Thanks for the photos bongo.
It's a rally I won't forget and especially our day out on the Friday and am still laughing about it now :lol:
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Bongoburns wrote:
Tommy wrote:Will always remember this rally for meeting some top people. Thanks for the photos bongo.
It's a rally I won't forget and especially our day out on the Friday and am still laughing about it now :lol:
Bongo, get your pictures off to em j (as above). Be great to see you in the mag!
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Tommy wrote:
Bongoburns wrote:
Bongo, get your pictures off to em j (as above). Be great to see you in the mag!

Tommy it's all sorted we are all going to be in the mag :lol:
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

Em-J wrote:Great pics guys! Looks like a fantastic weekend!

I'm putting together a Boil picture gallery in the next issue of ABR magazine. If you'd like your pics to feature in the magazine, please email them to me at [email protected]

It would be great to have as many photos as possible for the mag, so we can share the rally fun with readers who aren't on the forum and encourage even more ABRs to join in!

Cheers guys, Em
Just sent you a zip file of some of my images - You should get an email from MailBigFile with link to download :)

Return to “ABR Boil Rally Cumbria 19th - 22nd April 2012”