Meet at Scotch Corner Services

Bongoburns

Re: Meet at Scotch Corner Services

Post by Bongoburns »

Diesel Pete wrote:Great, I think Sue felt the same as she was asking if there was any other ladies there.

I've just remembered, I'm familiar with the area as we hid away in a log cabin just past Kirby Steven last year so between us we'll get there B)

This is my first ABR rally and looking forward to it as I'm interested in getting a adventure bike so will be checking out all the lovely bikes there.

Yes am sure we'll get there before dark between us all :lol:
norris

Post by norris »

Hi folks not sure if I can make it for 12. If I can't I will see you all at the camp site.
africajim

Post by africajim »

We're not coming down until Friday but my Fiona will be along soon to put your minds at rest regarding female company, there's almost half a dozen of the fairer sex going along, ,,,,, so you can all swap knitting patterns etc!!!!

Ha ha! Only joking, my Fiona will show you how to ground out her G650GS, FFS don't go anywhere on the back of her,,,, she's mad! LOL!

Sorry baby! XXX
Honda, the power of dreams.
fionaann

Post by fionaann »

Hi, there will be a few woman at the boil, me, and at least 4 others, I'M bringing a box of red wine ( Shiraz ) with me on the bike,anyone else bringing drink with them? bring it on, cant wait, ;)
Life is for living so go out there and live it, have fun, be happy.
Diesel Pete

Post by Diesel Pete »

I will be slightly loaded up as a certain someone needs lots of space for personal items :whistle:

I will of course pop out for drinks and food once we have unloaded the bike and I am happy to take drinks and snacks orders.

Norris, I am sure we don't mind hanging on a bit for you, what time can you get there?

Bongo, if you have fully comp insurance you are welcome to take my Tiger for a spin to see if you like it..... you could even go past the shops for us and save me a trip :whistle:
africajim

Post by africajim »

Watch not spill that red wine on those knitting patterns now, you'll spoil them!!!!! LOL!

Trust me, I'm not sexist,,,,,, I love women! Met a few on bikes now and good on all of them. Many women I've met are far better human beings than me so i can only salute you all!

Enjoy yer wine and be careful with those knitting patterns!
fionaann

Post by fionaann »

Dont listen to Africajim, I dont do knitting, thats only for soupspillers, hahahahahahaha :woohoo:
africajim

Post by africajim »

fionaann wrote:Dont listen to Africajim, I dont do knitting, thats only for soupspillers, hahahahahahaha :woohoo:
Behave yourself woman,,,, or you'll be going on top tonight! LOL!

Must advise we're both off work and drinking quite heavily tonight! Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea???

Bloody Scots drunks! LOL!
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

africajim wrote:We're not coming down until Friday but my Fiona will be along soon to put your minds at rest regarding female company, there's almost half a dozen of the fairer sex going along, ,,,,, so you can all swap knitting patterns etc!!!!

Ha ha! Only joking, my Fiona will show you how to ground out her G650GS, FFS don't go anywhere on the back of her,,,, she's mad! LOL!

Sorry baby! XXX

No sorry knitting patterns arn't for me as I'm a airbrusher information swapper but the other ladies can sit n knit if they want. :lol:

Looking forward in meeting your Fiona and her bike.
fionaann

Post by fionaann »

Someones going to get a slapt bottom tonight teehee, bend over babe, i will make u cry, lol :woohoo:

Return to “ABR Boil Rally Cumbria 19th - 22nd April 2012”