Meet at Scotch Corner Services

Bongoburns

Re: Meet at Scotch Corner Services

Post by Bongoburns »

fionaann wrote:Hi, there will be a few woman at the boil, me, and at least 4 others, I'M bringing a box of red wine ( Shiraz ) with me on the bike,anyone else bringing drink with them? bring it on, cant wait, ;)

Oh am pleased there's gona be a few more women at the boil, sorry to say but I don't drink so will be drinking pop or coffee or soup to keep me warm :lol:
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

norris wrote:Hi folks not sure if I can make it for 12. If I can't I will see you all at the camp site.

ok norris.
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Diesel Pete wrote:I will be slightly loaded up as a certain someone needs lots of space for personal items :whistle:

I will of course pop out for drinks and food once we have unloaded the bike and I am happy to take drinks and snacks orders.

Norris, I am sure we don't mind hanging on a bit for you, what time can you get there?

Bongo, if you have fully comp insurance you are welcome to take my Tiger for a spin to see if you like it..... you could even go past the shops for us and save me a trip :whistle:

Wait till you see my load on my bike just for my comforts :laugh:

Yeah am fully comp but I never take other peoples bikes out for a spin cos I couldn't live with myself if i dropped it etc but thanks anyway for the offer. I will sit on ya bike thats about all. :laugh:
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

fionaann wrote:Dont listen to Africajim, I dont do knitting, thats only for soupspillers, hahahahahahaha :woohoo:

Neither do I knit nor want to :laugh:
Wozzy

Post by Wozzy »

Myself and a mate are travelling up the A1 on Thursday and should be passing through Scotch corner just before midday and would be more happy to show you the way to the site.

Are you planning to meet in the actual services or is the hotel you mentioned the one one on the other other side of the A1.

Cheers Lee
Diesel Pete

Post by Diesel Pete »

Wozzy,

Be great to meet you, cheers.

We are meeting in the actual services in the larger car park where the Travelodge(?)is as the first little car park is always crowded, as well as being on incline and Tiger side stands are just tooooooo tall and untrustworthy. I know this for a fact :whistle:
Wozzy

Post by Wozzy »

We're meeting at Ok Diner just north of Newark at 10am so should be at scotch corner sometime between 11,30 and midday, I'll be riding a ZZR1100 and my mates on an 1150GSA so should be easy enough to spot.

See you all Thursday

Lee
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Wozzy wrote:Myself and a mate are travelling up the A1 on Thursday and should be passing through Scotch corner just before midday and would be more happy to show you the way to the site.

Are you planning to meet in the actual services or is the hotel you mentioned the one one on the other other side of the A1.

Cheers Lee
Lee look out for me I will be wearing my shocking pink crash helmet so I can't be missed. :laugh:
Diesel Pete

Post by Diesel Pete »

Bongoburns wrote: Lee look out for me I will be wearing my shocking pink crash helmet so I can't be missed. :laugh:
It's always handy to have a beacon. Of course this means you can't take it off. Can you drink coffee with it on ;)
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Diesel Pete wrote:
Bongoburns wrote: Lee look out for me I will be wearing my shocking pink crash helmet so I can't be missed. :laugh:
It's always handy to have a beacon. Of course this means you can't take it off. Can you drink coffee with it on ;)

Yes am going to be the beacon for the weekend :laugh: Yes I can eat, drink, sleep and dance with it on :lol:

See you tomorrow and who ever else we will be meeting there.

Return to “ABR Boil Rally Cumbria 19th - 22nd April 2012”