BACK TO THE BOIL 19th-22nd APRIL 2012

SteveB

Re: BACK TO THE BOIL 19th-22nd APRIL 2012

Post by SteveB »

I'd do it myself but as you can see I'm carrying an injury.

Nearly had cancel the weekend.

BMW R1200GS - BMW 650GS
numptyspence

Post by numptyspence »

Unfortunatly due to work commitments. I dont think i will have this weekend free anymore.

Rather than keep it and stop someone else from going its best i pull out

Sorry i had been looking forward to this

Thanks
herman

Post by herman »

SteveB wrote:
Paul wrote: how are you at peeling onion's :laugh:

Rubbish... cant cook.. wont cook
Paul wrote: Hope you don't mind me asking, how are you going to ride your bike and come in a van, are you the fella who spoke to Maria on the phone the other day?

Look forward to meeting you :)
Bike in back of Van... van have stuff not found in tent... steve like van. It warm and dry and has micro wave that works without electric !

:)

And No - I have never spoken to Maria... It was not me.. honest.
Mate , you are my kind of biker :laugh: http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... style.html
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Mr Toad

Post by Mr Toad »

SteveB wrote:
PeterT wrote: Steve, if no one else weighs in I'll give it a spin. I do mine in the garage, never done one on the road but I reckon I could break a bead with a sidestand, the rest should be easy and if it isn't we'll all have a laugh anyway.
Thanks Peter,

For anyone that wants to watch ... The show will be Saturday, early evening... near the big black van.
Don't forget like many things, lubrication is the key ! ;)
Never enough time and so much to see and experience.

Previously a VStrom 650, and a KTM SMR 950, currently XT600E with many mods. And now a F800GS Trophy since the KTM has gone.
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

numptyspence wrote:Unfortunatly due to work commitments. I dont think i will have this weekend free anymore.

Rather than keep it and stop someone else from going its best i pull out

Sorry i had been looking forward to this

Thanks
CAN I HAVE THIS PACE PLEASE ????? MIGHT JUST HAVE SOME CASH BY WEDS.

JAMES..... LET ME KNOW..... PETE
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
PeterT

Post by PeterT »

Treadtrader wrote:
SteveB wrote: I'll have a watch of this, make a change to let someone else do the work. :)
Bo***cks..... pressure is on now :unsure: . I did say "If" no one else weighs in. ;)
Paul

Post by Paul »

Well Guys and Gals, not long now. Maria and I are starting to get things organised, like cutting the grass, setting up Jessie's new catering tent and cutting up all the old wood that I have collected for the fire. We have rounded up volunteers to help Jessie with the curry, I just need somebody to peel and chop about 50 kilo's of onions and carrots :S

Anyway, Sconav, Easytiger and Numptyspence, it's a real shame that you cannot make it, maybe catch you later in the year.

Pete (RoadtoManchester) I have added you to the list at number 9, look forward to meeting you.
gebrauchtwagen83

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

Paul wrote:Well Guys and Gals, not long now. Maria and I are starting to get things organised, like cutting the grass, setting up Jessie's new catering tent and cutting up all the old wood that I have collected for the fire. We have rounded up volunteers to help Jessie with the curry, I just need somebody to peel and chop about 50 kilo's of onions and carrots :S

Anyway, Sconav, Easytiger and Numptyspence, it's a real shame that you cannot make it, maybe catch you later in the year.

Pete (RoadtoManchester) I have added you to the list at number 9, look forward to meeting you.
great stuff Paul. looking forward to getting up there.
jkclive1971

Post by jkclive1971 »

Easytiger wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334492807.593669.jpg
Hi Paul
Sorry for the late notice but I'll have to give the boil a miss due to a spill in the peak district.Hope someone can fill my spot no. 58 Easytiger.
Hope you all have a great weekend .
Ade.
Any excuse
jkclive1971

Post by jkclive1971 »

Paul wrote:Well Guys and Gals, not long now. Maria and I are starting to get things organised, like cutting the grass, setting up Jessie's new catering tent and cutting up all the old wood that I have collected for the fire. We have rounded up volunteers to help Jessie with the curry, I just need somebody to peel and chop about 50 kilo's of onions and carrots :S

Hey Paul
Me and dave have decided that anyone that buys a Throttle mate @ £15 then £5 will go towards your good charity .

Return to “ABR Boil Rally Cumbria 19th - 22nd April 2012”