Even more thank you's

The ABR Rally season kicks off in Takoda Camping, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria
crowitch

Re: Even more thank you's

Post by crowitch »

no i was half in and half out the back of me tent being unwell :blush: but well worth the ride to meet new friends and old and even thou i didn't make out on the ride out (must be get sensible in my old age )i still had a great time ...... i think :laugh:

Post by Guest »

i cant ait for next yrs :)
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

I think Alun has said it all - and perhaps the chap at the chippy also deserves a mention for staying open late and serving up some fine nosh.

Just catching up with threads as I have bought some wifi time on the ferry. Not sure I got around everyone to say hi - but certainly more names than my poor brain could cope with.

I clocked up 1700 kms to get there - and well worth every one - so thank you everyone (see what I did there).

But my trip continues - and it is west to Galicia and my lovely lady tomorrow for another week of great riding and great company (but no pics of what goes on at that reunion!).

B)
Pat
lmg

Post by lmg »

Reading all of the reports, looking at all of the photos, im totally gutted that I was unable to make it to the inaugrial BOIL rally. I will have to take a 2012 NYReso to attend the 2nd one.

Is it going to be in the same location or a BOIL which moves around or is it too earlier to start thinking about that?
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

Paul

Post by Paul »

I have been reading the various posts and nicking a few photo's from the rally.
As I have said on another post.

Firstly thanks to Alun & shibana (hope I have spelt it right) for promoting the rally through ABR, it wouldn't have happened without your support, I was really pleased to put a face to the name of our glorious leader.
It made it for me to meet so many other interesting characters a great mix of like minded people.

Thanks to everyone for what was a fantastic opening weekend for the site, and thanks for leaving it so tidy, I couldn't find anything to do on Sunday when you all left.
Jesse is really pleased that you enjoyed the curry and of course the £600 she made for the children. If anyone got home to find their Lotto numbers have come up, I am sure she would like to hear from you. Gary from the White Lion called in yesterday, he is a very happy man, as are many others in the town who benefited from the invasion.

Thanks to all who were actively involved with rideouts etc, etc. Even I found some new routes.

I hope you all had a good ride home on Sunday, this was the sunniest day of the weekend, I know some of the early risers were surprised to find ice on your tents on Sunday morning.
As an added bonus for me (who didn't really get time for a drink) and the benefit of a bike rally. I now have a good collection of wine and beer that you couldn't drink or fit in your luggage, I might try and sell it to Gary at the white Lion. Cheers!

Once again thanks for everything, call in anytime!

Paul & Maria.

Return to “ABR FIRST TO THE BOIL RALLY APRIL 15th 2011”