Barnman

Re: BOOKING THE BOIL

Post by Barnman »

So much information, Iam suffering from information overload :laugh:

Can I just check my understanding;

[ul]
[li]Its a curry by Jesse on Friday night[/li]
[li]Breakfast on Sat morning is DIY (visit cafe in town for me)[/li]
[li]On Sat eve, are you making a large barby available, for us to cook our own food?[/li]
[li]Sun morn is DIY breakfast[/li]
[li]And free beer all the time from Paul - lol - Just made that bit up :laugh: [/li]
[/ul]

Cheers
Mike
scouse

Post by scouse »

Just had a reminder from t'other half... will the curry night have veggie options... it's just that we were in deepest darkest Beverly last weekend and had to trek for miles to find anywhere doing veggie food, best to be prepared ;)
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Paul

Post by Paul »

XTrider wrote:Hi Paul, I sent a private message a week ago and havent had a reply.. I know how busy you must be.

Just to confirm that my booking will just be me (xtrider) and 1 tent. Steve has to work unfortunately.

Cheers

Lee
Thanks for letting me know
Maria
Paul

Post by Paul »

Barnman wrote:So much information, Iam suffering from information overload :laugh:

Can I just check my understanding;

[ul]
[li]Its a curry by Jesse on Friday night[/li]
[li]Breakfast on Sat morning is DIY (visit cafe in town for me)[/li]
[li]On Sat eve, are you making a large barby available, for us to cook our own food?[/li]
[li]Sun morn is DIY breakfast[/li]
[li]And free beer all the time from Paul - lol - Just made that bit up :laugh: [/li]
[/ul]

Cheers
Mike
You're right, apart from the free beer, that comes from you for offering, thanks for that.:evil:
Don't forget this is about who can make the fastest, best cup of tea for me (Bring to the Boil) and that will be judged every morning and when I feel like it. Thank you very much

Maria
Paul

Post by Paul »

scouse wrote:Just had a reminder from t'other half... will the curry night have veggie options... it's just that we were in deepest darkest Beverly last weekend and had to trek for miles to find anywhere doing veggie food, best to be prepared ;)
Yes there are veggie options
:woohoo:
Maria
scouse

Post by scouse »

Paul wrote:
scouse wrote:Just had a reminder from t'other half... will the curry night have veggie options... it's just that we were in deepest darkest Beverly last weekend and had to trek for miles to find anywhere doing veggie food, best to be prepared ;)
Yes there are veggie options
:woohoo:
Maria
That will be Brownie points for me! :lol:
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Barnman

Post by Barnman »

Paul wrote:
You're right, apart from the free beer, that comes from you for offering, thanks for that.:evil:
Don't forget this is about who can make the fastest, best cup of tea for me (Bring to the Boil) and that will be judged every morning and when I feel like it. Thank you very much

Maria
Iam useless at tea making, amongst other things, that's why Iam going to the local cafe :laugh: But I still think I am in with a chance of making the fastest, if not best cup of tea...just planning now...ring cafe....jump on bike.....collect tea...race back and present hot mug of steaming tea all before the hardened campers have assembled, primed the fuel and boiled their brew :lol:
Paul

Post by Paul »

Barnman wrote:
Paul wrote:

Maria
Iam useless at tea making, amongst other things, that's why Iam going to the local cafe :laugh: But I still think I am in with a chance of making the fastest, if not best cup of tea...just planning now...ring cafe....jump on bike.....collect tea...race back and present hot mug of steaming tea all before the hardened campers have assembled, primed the fuel and boiled their brew :lol:
You win!!
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Paul wrote:
Barnman wrote:
Paul wrote:

Maria
You win!!
He hasn't won yet that's how I will be getting mine too. :laugh: :laugh:
ean

Post by ean »

Paul & Maria,

I have sent you a PM, sorry that i am unable to attend the rally.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Ian
Ian

KTM 950 Adventure

Return to “ABR FIRST TO THE BOIL RALLY APRIL 15th 2011”