ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

The ABR rally season continues in the sunny south at Hurst View in the New Forest
Jim Lovell
Posts: 1923
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by Jim Lovell » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 am

Loads more pics to come from Stuart, unfortunately he's back on nights at the moment, but they should be on by the end of the week :cheer:
Real men ride twins ;-)

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Peejay
Posts: 1616
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 am

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by Peejay » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 am

Jim Lovell wrote:Loads more pics to come from Stuart, unfortunately he's back on nights at the moment, but they should be on by the end of the week :cheer:
Cant wait for Stuarts pics, being the official photographer and all that :whistle:

Just hope after Friday night, he remembered to take the lens cap off :laugh: :laugh:
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.

herman
Posts: 5359
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 878 times
Been thanked: 630 times

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by herman » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 pm

I have to say he is one of the most amusing and sudden drunks I have ever encountered. :)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

davecopland
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by davecopland » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:05 am

Great pics , What a brilliant weekend I would`nt have missed it for the world :laugh: :laugh: Oh and Jimmer remember to wave more next time you go horizontal and I`ll take my own bloody seat next year :pinch:

Tramp
Posts: 7310
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:04 am
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 422 times

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by Tramp » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 am

Right guys....

second go at loading pics ..resized them :huh: :huh:

so .."barbeque erection who lost my nut"

IMG_0144.jpg
IMG_0144.jpg (67.06 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

"fire starters..or is it a roadkill cockout"

IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg (696.83 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

"give us a wave graig"

IMG_0146.jpg
IMG_0146.jpg (66.69 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

"chilling out guys"

IMG_0152.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg (73.78 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

"okay who dropped the sausage"

IMG_0150.jpg
IMG_0150.jpg (65.89 KiB) Viewed 2775 times
I cannt be bribed..

Jim Lovell
Posts: 1923
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by Jim Lovell » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:06 pm

The first person to guess who's arse this gets a +1 Karma


ABR SCS Rally 2011 037.JPG
ABR SCS Rally 2011 037.JPG (49.33 KiB) Viewed 2775 times
Real men ride twins ;-)

CRAIGREVO
Posts: 4021
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by CRAIGREVO » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:46 pm

It has to be peejay. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jim Lovell
Posts: 1923
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by Jim Lovell » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 pm

CRAIGREVO wrote:It has to be peejay. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bang on brother :laugh: :laugh: I will give you a green one tomorrow, spunked todays ration already :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I told him not to flash a the bus load of grannies :whistle:
Real men ride twins ;-)

Peejay
Posts: 1616
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 am

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by Peejay » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Jim Lovell wrote:
CRAIGREVO wrote:It has to be peejay. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bang on brother :laugh: :laugh: I will give you a green one tomorrow, spunked todays ration already :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I told him not to flash a the bus load of grannies :whistle:
I knew you were there Jim, so held the pose. Its a bugger to get at your fags with the wet gear on.
What worries me more is that Craig spotted it and he wernt there :pinch:
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.

Jim Lovell
Posts: 1923
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ABR South Coast Simmer Photos

Post by Jim Lovell » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

peejay wrote:
Jim Lovell wrote:
CRAIGREVO wrote:It has to be peejay. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bang on brother :laugh: :laugh: I will give you a green one tomorrow, spunked todays ration already :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I told him not to flash a the bus load of grannies :whistle:
I knew you were there Jim, so held the pose. Its a bugger to get at your fags with the wet gear on.
What worries me more is that Craig spotted it and he wernt there :pinch:
:laugh: :laugh: Its a bit of a worry mate, what is it they say one in three?????:laugh: :laugh:
Real men ride twins ;-)

Post Reply

Return to “ABR SOUTH COAST SIMMER RALLY 15/17th JULY”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests