Details and sign up page.

Paul

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Paul »

Just a quick update, a couple of weekends ago at our first HU meet we had a few people who brought slideshows or power points of their adventures and the presentations were very well received.
We still have the projector etc, if anybody is up for a go in the evening!

Cheers,
Paul.

presentations can be DVD, powerpoint etc, any thing that will run on a windows laptop. :)
moto al

Post by moto al »

Hi Paul , I'm sorry I can't make it ,I'm not fit enough to come ,have a good un,sorry once again,al
moto al
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Old Geezer wrote:
skipper wrote:going to try and make this , so put me down please - if there is anyone riding from or through yorkshire who wants to meet up let me know.
Hi "skipper" my son (akceller8) and I are travelling up from Kent on the Thursday and will be making a stop probably at a "Biker Cafe" near Leeds (free camping he informs me). We then have to get over to The Boil on the Friday so we may contact you by PM about meeting up, especially if you have knowledge of a good biking route to suit a relative beginner (me) and an experienced rider (him).
Hi "Old Geezer", I will be travelling up from Kent too, would be happy to travel up with you and akceller8 if you're happy for me to tag along. Drop me a PM if you fancy it
cheers
Ricky
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Laughing gravy, you are on the list and Moto Al sorry you can't be with us this year, but you know where we are
Maria
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Hello Paul,

what night are you doing the curry on? And how much

thanks
Mike
diver1

Post by diver1 »

Hi Paul,
Sorry, but I dont think I'm going to be able to make it.
Just getting over a Chest Infection. (dont think being in a tent is a wise move)
I will try again next year.
Please pass on my best regards to Maria.
John (diver1)
Paul

Post by Paul »

Curry is Friday night and is £10 per head. For our charity Curry Aid. There will be about 12 different dishes at least for you to try. Authentic Tamil food made by our own authentic Tamil lady Jessie!

Maria
Paul

Post by Paul »

So sorry to hear you're not well, Diver 1. Get better soon!!
And thanks for letting us know

Maria
:kiss:
Old Geezer

Post by Old Geezer »

Ricky wrote:
Old Geezer wrote:
skipper wrote:going to try and make this , so put me down please - if there is anyone riding from or through yorkshire who wants to meet up let me know.
Hi "skipper" my son (akceller8) and I are travelling up from Kent on the Thursday and will be making a stop probably at a "Biker Cafe" near Leeds (free camping he informs me). We then have to get over to The Boil on the Friday so we may contact you by PM about meeting up, especially if you have knowledge of a good biking route to suit a relative beginner (me) and an experienced rider (him).
Hi "Old Geezer", I will be travelling up from Kent too, would be happy to travel up with you and akceller8 if you're happy for me to tag along. Drop me a PM if you fancy it
cheers
Ricky
PM sent ;) (thumbs)
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Paul and Maria,

Got the time off so definitely coming, will arrive sometime on Friday.

Cheers,

Paul :)

Return to “ABR Boil rally Cumbria 8-11th May 2014”