Details and sign up page.

Bernard Smith

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Bernard Smith »

Is that a definite maybe Elle or a 'hell yeah' maybe :whistle:

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
stanbloke

Post by stanbloke »

Hi Paul,

I registerd ages ago but i'm not on this list. add me on please . cheers. ;)
Whippet

Post by Whippet »

Hi Paul, I,m on the list but can you put me down for a bloody big "Ruby Murry" for a hungry Whippet.See you on the 8th
Sean :woohoo:
Paul

Post by Paul »

stanbloke wrote:Hi Paul,

sorry about that "stanbloke" I would sack my secretary but I married her :unsure:
stanbloke

Post by stanbloke »

Paul wrote:
stanbloke wrote:Hi Paul,

sorry about that "stanbloke" I would sack my secretary but I married her :unsure:
lol. no worries Paul. see you soon fella. ;)
Bushman_uk

Post by Bushman_uk »

I will be there to answer any questions about the Bulgarian Rally, i shall drape, fly the Bulgarian flag over the tent or bike.
Not sure when i shall turn up as i am off to Ireland first, aiming for Thursday taking the slow roads ;o)

Looking forward to a few beers, nice curry, and an bimble around part of the country i rarely see and having a chat with some good like minded souls .
Paul

Post by Paul »

Bushman_uk wrote:I will be there to answer any questions about the Bulgarian Rally, i shall drape, fly the Bulgarian flag over the tent or bike.
Not sure when i shall turn up as i am off to Ireland first, aiming for Thursday taking the slow roads ;o)

Looking forward to a few beers, nice curry, and an bimble around part of the country i rarely see and having a chat with some good like minded souls .
Bushman, I am planning to have a dvd and presentation or two, why not knock something together either on a blank dvd or power point and we can show it on our new projector. :)
Bushman_uk

Post by Bushman_uk »

Paul, i shall see what i can do , but time is short i leave for Ireland Tomorrow , i shall take all my PC gear with me and see what my daughter and I can cobble together while we sit in Murphy's pub.
Great Idea would be a missed opportunity if i failed , maybe get a few pics together and do a bit of a ramble or mumble :)

Looking forward to this been a long hard winter for me , first chance to stretch my legs
susurro

Post by susurro »

Hoping to get there, finally
solo & tent
:woohoo:
Paul

Post by Paul »

Bushman_uk wrote:Paul, i shall see what i can do , but time is short i leave for Ireland Tomorrow , i shall take all my PC gear with me and see what my daughter and I can cobble together while we sit in Murphy's pub.
Great Idea would be a missed opportunity if i failed , maybe get a few pics together and do a bit of a ramble or mumble :)

Looking forward to this been a long hard winter for me , first chance to stretch my legs
It would be a great opportunity to pitch the first overseas ABR meet!

Return to “ABR Boil rally Cumbria 8-11th May 2014”