Details and sign up page.

Bushman_uk

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Bushman_uk »

Hi Paul,
Just got back from Ireland, got all my bags repacked and will be heading up to you Tomorrow.
I intend to meander around a bit so not sure what time i will be there.
I have managed to put a bit of a powerpoint together about the ABR Bulgaria Rally, not brilliant but it will do, i shall also bring my hard drive along with loads of pics of all different places, so hopefully after a beer or two should be able to amuse ourselves .

See you tomorrow
Sand Rover

Post by Sand Rover »

Hi Paul stick me down and I will see you on Thursday evening

Cheers
Old Geezer

Post by Old Geezer »

Hey Paul whats with all this rain! I don't do rain and it's hardely stopped on our way from Folkestone. Before today I don't think I've ridden more than 1/2 hour in rain. Will this make me a proper 'Adventurer' :) See you tomorrow, GET RID OF THE BLOODY RAIN FOR THE WEEKEND.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Very sorry Paul and Maria, but I won't make it this weekend. I've had a cough for over a week that's got progressively worse & camping won't do me any good.
It crossed my mind to drive up just for the [strike]Saturday[/strike] Friday curry but it's just wishful thinking.
Serves me right for taking the P out of Bernard's man-flu.... sorry Bernard :blush:

Will be thinking of you all :(
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
Paul

Post by Paul »

Old Geezer, I am trying, rain dancing, chanting, strangling the weatherman......

Elle, shame you cannot be here, we have £45 for you, ref HUBB. don't worry we will see you soon I am sure, got your email by the way, havn't had chance for a proper look yet.

Paul XX
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

might be getting on for 8pm by the time I get there - hopefully there'll be some curry left for me :-)
Old Geezer

Details and sign up page.

Post by Old Geezer »

Ok Paul stop the dancing it was worse setting out today. We've got bloody wind as well now coming from the west. You been sampling the curries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elle

Post by Elle »

Paul wrote: Elle, shame you cannot be here, we have £45 for you, ref HUBB. don't worry we will see you soon I am sure, got your email by the way, havn't had chance for a proper look yet.

Paul XX
Pleased the HUBB ticket has worked out :) I better get writing something for it!
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

Elle wrote:Very sorry Paul and Maria, but I won't make it this weekend. I've had a cough for over a week that's got progressively worse & camping won't do me any good.
It crossed my mind to drive up just for the [strike]Saturday[/strike] Friday curry but it's just wishful thinking.
Serves me right for taking the P out of Bernard's man-flu.... sorry Bernard :blush:

Will be thinking of you all :(
I spent 10 days barking Elle - bloody horrible with no sleep and a ripping headache. But you wouldn't understand. Not really. Man-plague is always, always worse :whistle: We're genetically programmed to suffer more. It's all in our hormones. Truly! (thumbs)

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
Elle

Post by Elle »

Bernard Smith wrote:I spent 10 days barking Elle - bloody horrible with no sleep and a ripping headache. But you wouldn't understand. Not really. Man-plague is always, always worse :whistle: We're genetically programmed to suffer more. It's all in our hormones. Truly! (thumbs)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
10 days!
That means I have another 5 to go :( Definitely not flu though.
Thought I was getting better yesterday but then had the worse cough-induced sleep so far
On a positive note, I'm getting through Geoff Thomas's 'Ashes to Boonville' very nicely :)

Return to “ABR Boil rally Cumbria 8-11th May 2014”