Details and sign up page.

Earwig

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Earwig »

Good to hear your on the mend Elle (thumbs) (thumbs) Weather men saying that the good weather is due in Yorkshire latter in the week :laugh: , just as your ready to go out and about again :evil: Thanks :whistle:
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I only stopped last night, good turn out. A couple of interesting talks, great curry and it stayed dry! I was away and gone for 7:30am, my services were required at work for a couple of hours this morning.
Good venue. If anyone is thinking of making a last ditch run up (or down) to Kirkby Stephen...go for it.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Thanks to everybody who braved the weekend to attend the fourth Adventure Bike Rider Rally at Takoda Camping despite the forcast. We hosted just short of eighty riders from all over the UK including Jersey and Jessie made sure they were well fed with her wonderful Tamil Curry dishes, we raised £813 for the orphans in our care, thank you.
There were a few ride outs both on and off road and here are my few pictures from the "Pipe and slippers" run which covered around 120 miles through some of the best scenery the UK has to offer (in my opinion)
Friday night I had a trail run of my Arctic adventure presentation, enough said!
and we were fortunate to persuade Bernard Smith to give a wonderful presentation of "Touching the world" a truly awe inspiring tale of adventure and love on two wheels.

Takoda camping, Cumbria is open to everyone 365 days a year, please call Maria on
017683 72587 for availability................

I have loaded my photos onto PeteT "pipe & slipper" run thread

Return to “ABR Boil rally Cumbria 8-11th May 2014”