ABR Chilterns Chill Out Weekend March 22nd to 25th 2012

SSchultz

Re: ABR Chilterns Chill Out Weekend March 22nd to 25th 2012

Post by SSchultz »

GOG 007 wrote:
SSchultz wrote:I'm coming from East(Suffolk), I bet you'll be going the other way :)
Errr no, this is a ride around the Chilterns, Herts/Beds/Bucks/Oxon so no where near Soofeck, there is a rally in Norfolk shortly, check the threads, but this one is purely the Chilterns and you are more than welcome ;)

Thought you were talking about the 100miles ride.Must have been lost somewhere in translation :) Anyway,will see you there,thanks for info
stanbloke

Post by stanbloke »

I may be free to pop over on the saturday....woohoo.

be good to catch up with some old faces ( not you Nick obviously) :laugh: .
nevsey

Post by nevsey »

[quote="GOG 007" post=118828

Hey Chultz, glad to have you aboard, the road ride will be leaving at about 09.30 hours, or when these lazy gits will be ready, approx 100 miler hopefully you can meet us on the off ;) let me know ?[/quote]

9.30, you havin a laugh, you don't get up before 10 :laugh:
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

nevsey wrote:[quote="GOG 007" post=118828

Hey Chultz, glad to have you aboard, the road ride will be leaving at about 09.30 hours, or when these lazy gits will be ready, approx 100 miler hopefully you can meet us on the off ;) let me know ?
9.30, you havin a laugh, you don't get up before 10 :laugh:[/quote]

I'll make the effort :P
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

[center][/center] Important Information

[center][/center]Too much banter going on here :P Time for some important stuff

When arriving at the Camp Site please check in at Rally HQ, you wont miss it, its a big blue gazebo with Rally HQ on it :laugh: You will need to pay for your camp site fees and those partaking in the fine dining cuisine on Saturday night, the chilli. You will be given a yellow tag that will need to be tied on your overnight accomodation, which is proof of payment. Those that have not yet given NoK and contact details will be asked for them then.

Those of you that want take away over the weekend the nearest

Chinese is here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=may+fu+ ... 16&iwloc=A

Fish Chips and Chinese are just passed here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Eaton+B ... m&t=m&z=16

Indian here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?q=i ... 9586428054

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us.
Tenere Mart

Post by Tenere Mart »

Can I be put down to arive please ... Martin
MART
Phil

Post by Phil »

GOG 007 wrote:
Phil wrote:Hi

Is this meet fully booked?

I dont know anyone off this site but would like to attend but....i dont actually know if i can????? and i wont know till about wed next week :unsure:
Phil not many people know anyone on this site yet - only local connections or because they have been on previous rallies ;) I'd never met Nevsey until a year ago, and now wish I hadn't :P James 691 I met four years ago on The Longest Day Ride, and then we rode to Germany together last year. So don't worry you are more than welcome to attend even if it is at late notice, you might be surprised how friendly people can be once they have common ground, look forward to seeing you there. Cheers GOG
o.k, sounds good - will try and make it down on the Fri. Any one else traveling down from the West midlands area give us a shout, could trip down together.
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Tenere Mart wrote:Can I be put down to arive please ... Martin
Post one updated showing your attendence ;)
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Phil wrote:
GOG 007 wrote:
Phil wrote:Hi

Is this meet fully booked?

I dont know anyone off this site but would like to attend but....i dont actually know if i can????? and i wont know till about wed next week :unsure:
Phil not many people know anyone on this site yet - only local connections or because they have been on previous rallies ;) I'd never met Nevsey until a year ago, and now wish I hadn't :P James 691 I met four years ago on The Longest Day Ride, and then we rode to Germany together last year. So don't worry you are more than welcome to attend even if it is at late notice, you might be surprised how friendly people can be once they have common ground, look forward to seeing you there. Cheers GOG
o.k, sounds good - will try and make it down on the Fri. Any one else traveling down from the West midlands area give us a shout, could trip down together.
Post one updated showing your attendence ;)
matthewcashmore

Post by matthewcashmore »

Hi GOG, I don't appear to have made it onto the list yet....

Return to “ABR Chilterns Chill Out Weekend March 22nd to 25th 2012”