Ullapool Simmer Videos (LWR)

The 'up north' ABR Rally in Ullapool, Scotland
BABY V

Re: Ullapool Simmer Videos (LWR)

Post by BABY V »

Well done Craig, Another very good ride out video, its good to look back at a great weekend, Thank you and keep up the good work, And cheers to all the other ABR's over the weekend for making the Rally better than I had ever thought it could be,

Cheers Paul
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Last of the Ullapool Rally Videos for now

The trip Home

[video size=100 width=425 height=344 type=vimeo]31133437[/video]

I have edited the first post also with all 3 videos .

Enjoy B)
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

A little back ground from my way home video .

Monday morning in Ullapool was nasty , after holding up the tent and getting a bit soggy at 5am , I surfaced to a fresh morning , sun and heavy showers .

The mud was getting everywhere and I had my mini tarp up against the bike so I could stay somewhat dry.

Heading off a decided to take to Gairloch road , the sun came out and I was having a ball .

I did not look at the map when I took the turn off for skye and found myself at the famous castle , did not stay long as looking at the map , found that I was way behind on my timings . I wanted to get home at 5pm but it was looking like 8pm..

So time to make some progress and took the pace up a bit .

The roads where great , hardly any traffic and easy overtakes when needed.

The battery on the camera failed , just before I reached the super hill track that steve showed us, but did not discover this until 2 hours later . Missing a hawk on a post , 3 pheasants, 1 rabbit , 1 rambler .

Oh well got a photograph instead at the top.

Got home at 7pm and my wife had coffee and my supper on the table (Not in the dog)

What a great day .. evident by the toots of my horn and (out of shot) me waving to bikers and people .. all smiles here

Return to “ABR HIGHLAND SIMMER RALLY - 23/25th SEPT 2011”