When's everyone going to Ullapool?

The 'up north' ABR Rally in Ullapool, Scotland
africajim

When's everyone going to Ullapool?

Post by africajim »

Quick question folks, just wondering when everyone's heading up to Ullapool?

I was planning going up on the Thursday to meet and greet early arrivals, Fiona's working Thursday but could join me on Thursday night so would put us in the picture for rideouts on the Friday and Saturday, I'm heading for home Sunday due to work commitments.

If folk are not planning on arriving until Friday we may just travel up on Friday instead but thought I'd ask the question first?

Anyone else heading up from the Inverness/Aberdeen area?
Honda, the power of dreams.
GUNDOG

Re: When's everyone going to Ullapool?

Post by GUNDOG »

Six of us will be leaving on thursday evening, Moffet overnight then up to Ullapool on Friday. Should be there for Tea....:)
Treat every situation like a dog..

If you can't hump it or eat it, piss on it and walk away.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

At the latest I will be going up on the Friday, I want to do Applecross and Gairloch as I missed them out last time. I want to do JOG and some of the east coast as well. Cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
XTrider

Post by XTrider »

4 of us are setting off from the NorthWest on Thursday, staying overnight on the way up ( not sure where yet). Will be arriving at Ullapool late afternoon.
GUNDOG

Post by GUNDOG »

XTrider wrote:4 of us are setting off from the NorthWest on Thursday, staying overnight on the way up ( not sure where yet). Will be arriving at Ullapool late afternoon.
Eh up mucker..get yerselves booked into the Buccleuch, and come an av a few beers....:woohoo:

:)

XTrider

Post by XTrider »

GUNDOG wrote:
XTrider wrote:4 of us are setting off from the NorthWest on Thursday, staying overnight on the way up ( not sure where yet). Will be arriving at Ullapool late afternoon.
Eh up mucker..get yerselves booked into the Buccleuch, and come an av a few beers....:woohoo:

How do Phil! Think we are going to get further North, probably Fort William area. Could happen meet up Friday for the ride into Ullapool.
GUNDOG

Post by GUNDOG »

XTrider wrote:
GUNDOG wrote:

How do Phil! Think we are going to get further North, probably Fort William area. Could happen meet up Friday for the ride into Ullapool.
Sounds goood.. ;)

davecopland

Post by davecopland »

africajim wrote:Quick question folks, just wondering when everyone's heading up to Ullapool?

I was planning going up on the Thursday to meet and greet early arrivals, Fiona's working Thursday but could join me on Thursday night so would put us in the picture for rideouts on the Friday and Saturday, I'm heading for home Sunday due to work commitments.

If folk are not planning on arriving until Friday we may just travel up on Friday instead but thought I'd ask the question first?

Anyone else heading up from the Inverness/Aberdeen area?
Jim , I was thinking of heading across on the Thursday making a long weekend of it . Soooo if you wanna meet for the run over give me a shout ?
Dave
AustinW

Post by AustinW »

Will arrive Ullapool no earlier than Friday afternoon. Was also planning on leaving Ullapool Monday sometime.
africajim

Post by africajim »

Hi Dave, long time no see? Been a shit summer mate, when I'm not on call it's raining!

As I said mate, if there's nobody else going up on the Thursday I could go up with my Fiona so I'm just testing the water. I am off the Thursday and if the weather's right I'm keen to go up then but the long way round!

I'll be in touch mate!
Honda, the power of dreams.

Return to “ABR HIGHLAND SIMMER RALLY - 23/25th SEPT 2011”