When's everyone going to Ullapool?

The 'up north' ABR Rally in Ullapool, Scotland
davecopland

Re: When's everyone going to Ullapool?

Post by davecopland »

Sorry you and the Family cant make it Jim :( hopefully see you again before too long .
Cheers
Dave

Of course this is what happens when you visit exotic places like the Pyrynees . No dosh left to come to Bonnie Scotland .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
davecopland

Post by davecopland »

@ AfricaJim & Fiona . See you Friday 09.30 -- 2 sugars & Milk & choccie bikkies are always good :whistle:
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

davecopland wrote:Sorry you and the Family cant make it Jim :( hopefully see you again before long.
Cheers
Dave

Of course this is what happens when you visit exotic places like the Pyrynees . No dosh left to come to Bonnie Scotland .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thanks Dave, Tom was very upset that we cant come he was desperate to see you and Jimmy's got a little gift for you :laugh:

Hopefully we will get up to see you at sometime mate..
Real men ride twins ;-)
BABY V

Post by BABY V »

africajim wrote:@ Baby V,
We're heading off between 09.00 and 10.00 from Elgin, Morayshire, wet, we'll head up the A96 to meet the A9 at Inverness then straight to Ullapool but weather good, I'm thinking down the Newtonmore to Spean bridge road, meet the A82 at Spean bridge then up the A82 so may meet in with you mate? You want my mobile in case? (I use bluetooth, get calls and txt notifications).
Bring it on!
That would be good, but wouldnt want to hold you up, Not really sure what time I will be up at that area for as I wont be Pushing my wee vara too hard ;)

ullapool here we come

Cheers Paul
lmg

Post by lmg »

I'm near Doncaster and will be leaving around 8ish. I was planning on riding up the A1 across the A66 and then up the M6.

Anyone going to be in the area of the route who wants to hook up?

Sent from SYDland·····
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

Peejay

Post by Peejay »

Jim Lovell wrote:Hope you all have a great time! Wish I could be there! ;)
Wish you were too bud, I'll have one for you. B)
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

Jim wrote: [quote=davecopland post=69261]Sorry you and the Family cant make it Jim :( hopefully see you again before long.
Cheers
Dave

Thanks Dave, Tom was very upset that we cant come he was desperate to see you and Jimmy's got a little gift for you :laugh:

Hopefully we will get up to see you at sometime mate..
I'll deliver the parcel for Jimmy, it'll be just outside your door Dave :whistle: :whistle:
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
davecopland

Post by davecopland »

Thanks PeeJay ,your thoughtful offer is too much to accept though .Please ask Jim just to hold on to Jimmy`s gift & keep it in his panniers till next year :sick: . See you Friday :laugh:
jkclive1971

Post by jkclive1971 »

Good luck with your run Paul see you on Friday
jkclive1971

Post by jkclive1971 »

Paul wrote:Wednesday morning bright and early I will pootle down to Lands End. Hoping to get there mid afternoon, quick photo, bite to eat and bed.
Thursday morning (very early) starting my LEJOG charity run, thinking I will be at M6, Jct38 for dinner with Maria, then ever North to John "O" Groats. Booked at the John "O" Groats campsite thursday night.
Friday morning, maybe not so early, heading West along the top of Scotland and dropping down to Ullapool sometime around dinner.
Heading back to Cumbria on Sunday for work on Monday......
Good luck Paul see you Friday

Return to “ABR HIGHLAND SIMMER RALLY - 23/25th SEPT 2011”