When's everyone going to Ullapool?

The 'up north' ABR Rally in Ullapool, Scotland
numptyspence

Re: When's everyone going to Ullapool?

Post by numptyspence »

Well it looks like i will be setting off about 700hrs on friday morning. My plan is to muller it between home(Leeds) and Glasgow. Then i might have a couple of hours play before touching down in Ullerpool about 1700hrs And a tent up plus beer in hand by 1800hrs.

On a side note im thinking of staying up there for a few days after just to do some sight seeing, Waiting for the site manager to get back with a price, anyone else thinking of having a some extra time up there ?
les049

Post by les049 »

Considering coming up from Portsmouth as missed all the previous events this year due to work committments. Will proabley set off Thursday morning, do an overnighter at family in Newcastle then crack the remainder on Friday looking to get there early evening Friday. Will have to set off sunday morning to do the route in reverse, well thats the plan at least.

Anyone want to tag along or meet up.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

numptyspence wrote:Well it looks like i will be setting off about 700hrs on friday morning. My plan is to muller it between home(Leeds) and Glasgow. Then i might have a couple of hours play before touching down in Ullerpool about 1700hrs And a tent up plus beer in hand by 1800hrs.

On a side note im thinking of staying up there for a few days after just to do some sight seeing, Waiting for the site manager to get back with a price, anyone else thinking of having a some extra time up there ?
I will be doing a few days extra up there so will keep you in touch cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
africajim

Post by africajim »

Well, looks like we're the only ones from this area going over on Friday morning so I'll be travelling up with Fiona on the Friday, haven't decided route yet but we'll be there aiming to arrive on Friday afternoon some time.
Be good to see some folk again and meet others and have a natter. We'll be starting to pack over the next few days so we're ready to rock! Take care out on those roads and we'll see you up there.
White Tiger and white G650GS, won't miss us! We'll be the noisy one's!
Honda, the power of dreams.
desertraider

Post by desertraider »

If all things go right I should be their thursday evening setting away from newcastle about 8 in the morn so I've got most of thursday to get their
africajim

Post by africajim »

desertraider wrote:If all things go right I should be their thursday evening setting away from newcastle about 8 in the morn so I've got most of thursday to get their
Have a good ride up there mate, a long day for you! You'll be glad we're not coming until Friday then, a drunk Scotsman's the last thing you'll want after that run!

See you there!
Honda, the power of dreams.
Bianchi

Post by Bianchi »

I will be heading up from Glasgow on Thursday night and will be camping in glencoe then up to
Ullapool Friday afternoon

Cheers

Dave
BABY V

Post by BABY V »

Me and Veronica the Wee Varadero will be leaving Glasgow early friday morning, So will be arriving in Ullapool sometime on Friday, No plan as such, ride, Picture, smoke, Ride, picture, smoke then stop for a coffee, and then just repeat that over and over until I get to Ullapool,

Give me a wave as you's go past me on the A82, silver and blue Y plate vara with top box and ABR sticker on box

Cheers Paul
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

Planning to leave Bristol, Thursday am, stop to camp Thursday night somewhere, then up to Ullapool Friday afternoon if all goes to plan.
Looking forward to what promises to be another great ABR Rally B)
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
James691

Post by James691 »

Heading up Thursday 11.30am from Lancaster services - meeting the group that are riding up from the Midlands - they set off at 9am.
Dancing in the moonlight

Return to “ABR HIGHLAND SIMMER RALLY - 23/25th SEPT 2011”