Highland ABR Rally Ullapool 23-25th September 2011

The 'up north' ABR Rally in Ullapool, Scotland
sconav

Re: Highland ABR Rally Ullapool 23-25th September 2011

Post by sconav »

siddhartha wrote:Just a short note to say that this was my first ABR event - really enjoyed it - met some great fellow ABRiders - and hope we meet again.

A few pictures can be found here...

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjwmVgHU
Hello Dave,

Some fantastic pictures you took. Thanks for sharing. Just like you this was my first ABR event and I'm sure for me it will be the most memorable one :whistle: It was great to meet you and I'll look forward to the next time. As long as you bring the barbie!
All the best
Scott :)
siddhartha

Post by siddhartha »

Hello Steve, Scott, Trigger(Mawse)....great to hear from you all.

Scott - very keen to know how you're doing with your bike...and I hope all is going well and you're getting her back to new or maybe even a new replacement.

Trigger....that is how you should always be known from now on...and maybe we can all meet up again for a barbie somewhere - so keep us posted on your travels. I've already started research for a trip to the Dolomites for next year.

Steve - thank you for teaching and showing us your expertise on on-road repairs...am very grateful for that experience.

You never see a motorcycle outside a psychiatrist's office - unfortunately this is not my own quote.

Tenere XT1200Z / Triumph Thunderbird
Kenbo

Post by Kenbo »

Brill photos you took siddhartha

Have to make next year Highland simmer. Work comitments kept me from this years but hopefully not next year. Looking foward to some more good ride reports.

Return to “ABR HIGHLAND SIMMER RALLY - 23/25th SEPT 2011”