It's up to you boys and girls???????????????

The 'up north' ABR Rally in Ullapool, Scotland
moto al

Re: It's up to you boys and girls???????????????

Post by moto al »

moto al wrote:Well it looks like a yes. Now dates early June or late sept. You tell me,,ps I can't make it earlier in the years as I'm going into get a hip op , in jan,and won't be biking till April. Votes for dates please.al ;)
sorry I ment to say if anyone else wants to run the rally on another month, please let me know . And I'm happy to pass on contacts,cheers al. :)
moto al
boatman

Post by boatman »

Very early September would do for me. Got stuff planned for most of the previous weeks
(mibbies a chance of kinder weather too :whistle: )

AL If it looks like a goer! Ye could do worse than give it a snappy name :)
North Highland Rally ?
cocker

Post by cocker »

june be best for me (thumbs)
Brads

Post by Brads »

Yup

I`d be up for this yin

I`ll let folk sort oot the dates and see if I`m working or not,, no holidays for me, it`s just the luck oh teh draw, but ah`d be well up for the rally.
Round the world ???

Round the bend more like !
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

moto al wrote:
moto al wrote:Well it looks like a yes. Now dates early June or late sept. You tell me,,ps I can't make it earlier in the years as I'm going into get a hip op , in jan,and won't be biking till April. Votes for dates please.al ;)
sorry I ment to say if anyone else wants to run the rally on another month, please let me know . And I'm happy to pass on contacts,cheers al. :)
Al. may I be a bit forward here and I'm saying this as a mate, I would concentrate on having a great xmas and a brilliant new years with your family, then get the "op" sorted and concentrate on your rehab and getting back on your bike, I will be up your way again around May time so we need to go for a ride then my friend

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Elle

Post by Elle »

mikeyboy wrote:sounds good B)
whats with the dates on the banner at the top of the page
As Mike says, the dates on the banner state "2011" and that's confusing me :unsure:
Also is this in addition to the not-at-ullapool weekend or is it the same thread with a different title? :dry:
Sorry for being so blonde but my head is spinning :side:
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
moto al

Post by moto al »

Redmurty wrote:
moto al wrote:
Al. may I be a bit forward here and I'm saying this as a mate, I would concentrate on having a great xmas and a brilliant new years with your family, then get the "op" sorted and concentrate on your rehab and getting back on your bike, I will be up your way again around May time so we need to go for a ride then my friend

cheers Spud ;)
. Hi bud, thanks it won't be a prob as I will be sitting on my bottom for a couple of months and have tons of time,cheers al :)
moto al
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

I'm up for this but please can we have it in June..late June would be better.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

Another interested party Al (thumbs)
Im easy regarding when, although my preference after many camps out west is September, deliberately sitting somewhere exposed round a damp smoky fire loses its charm. Freakin midgies.
Best of luck with the op
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
hilux

Post by hilux »

Another very interested, working freelance now it will have to depend on work. Both June and Sept are at the edge of a busy period, but if you can take a late entry, I'll be there.

Return to “ABR HIGHLAND SIMMER RALLY - 23/25th SEPT 2011”