Many thanks and back home safe.

Arrive Fri, Road and Trail ride outs Sat, guided or ride as you please.
James691

Many thanks and back home safe.

Post by James691 »

Yet another wonderful time at an ABR Rally and always a pleasure to names to faces - this does not mean that I will be able to remember them but it was nice at the time! :)

A huge thank you for all the helped in the sorting of the rally event and although too many to mention them all a special thanks to.

Steve and Jenny at Absolute Adventure for the bunk house as my tent had not arrived!

Craig - for sorting the event in the first place. Sorry I did not get to meet the rest of the lads over at Touratech but I heard that it was a great ride out :)

Alun - Road Ride Out - For the local knowledge around South Wales and the introduction to Clark's pies!

Minky - For the wonderful stories about falling KTM bikes - looking forward to the video :evil:

Everyone at the Rally for yet again a great weekend of bikes and natter about all things ABR :)

Apologies to Ted Simon - I was told was coming down to see us on Saturday afternoon - but at ABR we RIDE our bikes (strange I know for rally goers!) and so was not able to meet Ted on the Saturday as we had been flying around the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountians.

Friday night is always best at an event as you will find the ABR people at the local pub ;) But not Saturday - Saturday is play day.

I shall post up some pictures soon.

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you all at the next rally.

James691
Dancing in the moonlight
sleeping giant

Re: Many thanks and back home safe.

Post by sleeping giant »

great to meet up with you James, call in and see us if your passing.
Steve and Jenny

Return to “ABR WALES SIMMER RALLY 8th - 9th Oct 2011”