ABR Wales Rally - Register here!

Arrive Fri, Road and Trail ride outs Sat, guided or ride as you please.
Harty

Re: ABR Wales Rally - Register here!

Post by Harty »

Can someone please clarify if the run out on the greenlanes is for big trailees? It just seems that some guys are trailering smaller trail bikes down for the run?? Cheers
.....eat my dirt!
jasext

Post by jasext »

As this is an Adventure bike rider weekend i would assume it should cater for all size bikes ,it will be just a lot easier on smaller bikes , you will still need decent tyres though .

Will give the ride leader a ring tomorrow to find out .The sunday ride i can cater for all
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Harty, I also am a little confused as to what is being planned and almost unsure myself reading some posts. What I can tell you is that all the past rally off road rides have been achievable on a big traily and would also hope this one is, especially since that is what most of use, although It could depend on the weather. Ill be there on a GSA anyhow.
Harty

Post by Harty »

jasext wrote:As this is an Adventure bike rider weekend i would assume it should cater for all size bikes ,it will be just a lot easier on smaller bikes , you will still need decent tyres though .

Will give the ride leader a ring tomorrow to find out .The sunday ride i can cater for all
Can't be much of a challenge for normal trail bikes toodling along with big trailee bikes??
.....eat my dirt!
Johngs1150

Post by Johngs1150 »

I'm in be seeing you guys saterday with my mate on his bike, 2 bikes & 2 small tents
rain or not we will be camping on saterday
cheers
John
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

getting a bit concerned meself :blink: .. maby mr dragon is just winding us up :evil:
i am hoping to do a bit of trail riding but i know first hand theres some real ball breakers around thrr no way cani run with excs and stuff[even on a exc barf :woohoo: ]

that said last time i was in breacon it looked a bit like this ..
it near killed me on a drz 400 infact the more i remenber the less easy it seems

a bit of reasurance for the big boys would help ..do we need a set of flares :laugh: ??

By minkyhead at 2010-03-28

By minkyhead at 2011-10-05

whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
sleeping giant

Post by sleeping giant »

If you guys need to get out of the rain we still have rooms available £15.00 two min from the Ancient briton. see you in the bar, Steve and Jenny 01639 730518
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

:)

I could be wrong, but I get the feeling there is a bit of a wind up going on.... Big bike, little bike... road tyres, knobbly tyres ... novice trails, death awaiting trails

I get the feeling this is going to be a fun weekend.

:evil:

P.S. - I have first aid training (including delivering babies) and I have a tube of Savlon that's nearly out of date.
BMW R1200GS - BMW 650GS
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

SteveB wrote::)

I could be wrong, but I get the feeling there is a bit of a wind up going on.... Big bike, little bike... road tyres, knobbly tyres ... novice trails, death awaiting trails

I get the feeling this is going to be a fun weekend.

:evil:

P.S. - I have first aid training (including delivering babies) and I have a tube of Savlon that's nearly out of date.
right your in front steve ill bring a grappling hook to recover the savlon

try not to land on your arse :silly:
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
Tenere Mart

Post by Tenere Mart »

Yaaar and I will have a whinch on my bike oh is going to a a bit daunghting weekend I say:unsure: :whistle: :evil:
MART

Return to “ABR WALES SIMMER RALLY 8th - 9th Oct 2011”