ABR Winter Rally January 11th, 12th and 13th 2013

Bonniebird

Re: ABR Winter Rally January 11th, 12th and 13th 2013

Post by Bonniebird »

MarkN wrote:As usual, the camp site was left spotless, well, apart from one Gin and Tonic can!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle: :whistle:

Thanks Mark for organising everything and thank you to everyone else that turned up to make it a great weekend B)
A cold and long, but good ride home
JASON BUCK ROGERS

Post by JASON BUCK ROGERS »

Nice ride home in the sunshine tent now drying out nicely in the garage ready for the next weekend. Nice to meet everyone & thanks to Mark for good ride out Saturday. Hope to see you all soon
Womble

Post by Womble »

Looks like you all had a good weekend :)

Was this the Tipi chapter pf ABR :P
Enfield Himalayan... apparently they're Marmite... not keen on Marmite, but like Vegemite
YBR125... the little adventure steed of awesomeness
Teej

Post by Teej »

:laugh: :laugh: great weekend thanks Mark , good to see everyone......
Don't sweat the small stuff.......
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

MarkN wrote:As usual, the camp site was left spotless, well, apart from one Gin and Tonic can!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle: :whistle:

Thanks Mark for organising everything and thank you to everyone else that turned up to make it a great weekend B)
A cold and long, but good ride home
jonperry64

Post by jonperry64 »

A big thanks to Mark and Dave from me as well. I didn't feel very hardcore when I was eating my continental breakfast in the hotel on Saturday morning (yes, you read that right, we had use of the hotel facilities next to the campsite) - but things felt very different a couple of hours later when Darren and I were waist deep in brown water pushing my bike out. Dave did a sterling job of towing me to Terra firma but the Drz refused to move under its own steam. The AA saved the day (eventually) but I am very sorry I spoiled everyone's fun. Determined to finish the ride at some point. My first 'adventure' of the year. Looking forward to the next...
devon john

Post by devon john »

jonperry64 wrote:A big thanks to Mark and Dave from me as well. I didn't feel very hardcore when I was eating my continental breakfast in the hotel on Saturday morning (yes, you read that right, we had use of the hotel facilities next to the campsite) - but things felt very different a couple of hours later when Darren and I were waist deep in brown water pushing my bike out. Dave did a sterling job of towing me to Terra firma but the Drz refused to move under its own steam. The AA saved the day (eventually) but I am very sorry I spoiled everyone's fun. Determined to finish the ride at some point. My first 'adventure' of the year. Looking forward to the next...
sorry mate , we missed you and Storm on the Saturday evening BUT we have new names for you two!!
yours is now the muff diver and Storm is Mr Wishy Washy !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
not really it was sad that you had to go home
hope it didnt put you off
see you both again in a muddy field :P

john
oilcan

Post by oilcan »

Hi all hope you,ve all warmed up now B) I enjoyed the weekend, thanks for organising Mark good job done. look forward to seeing you all soon for good banter-bullshit and rideouts :whistle:

Chris
Ultima Tony

Post by Ultima Tony »

MarkN wrote:Just sat down after a nice hot shower etc. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that made the effort to turn up and have a good time.

There were some new faces there and it was a pleasure to spend time with everyone that came.

Thanks to Luke. Jason, Mike, Tim and Daz for joining me on the ride out yesterday. Luke, I hope you managed to get home safely? A big thank you to David for leading the off road ride, I know Chris got back and it was good to see you got back safely Darren (Force), hopefully you managed to get back and pick up your stuff Jon? Sorry it ended in an AA truck for you.
As usual, the camp site was left spotless, well, apart from one Gin and Tonic can!! Thank you everyone for this.

I hope everyone had a good ride home? As soon as I can, I'll put up the pictures I took.

For those that looked at the weather and thought you'd wimp out - you missed a cracking weekend! B)

See you all soon.

Mark
Hi Mark,
I would just like to say on behalf of Liz and myself a big thank you for the very warm welcome we both received from all who attended at the weekend.
You seem a great bunch and I'm sure we will be seeing more of you all in the future.
Sorry we didn't make the ride out and went home on the Saturday afternoon but we still really enjoyed the event and If you do get a Karting event organised we would like to come back and give that a try too.

All the best from Tony (MT350 Elvis)
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Hi Tony,

Glad you and Liz enjoyed it, you certainly brought a lot of smiles with you and that is always welcomed.

Hope to see you both again soon.

Cheers. Mark

Return to “Jan 2013 - ABR Dorset Winter Rally January 11th, 12th,13th”