Two things I am sure of .....

James691

Re: Two things I am sure of .....

Post by James691 »

MarkN wrote:Great write up, great mate!

Thanks again for all your hard work over the weekend, see you at the next one, if not before.
Cheers Mark and thank you for all your efforts mate - indeed I will see you at the next one if not before on some ride out - I will have to get myself a little 400 and come and play :)
Dancing in the moonlight
James691

Post by James691 »

peejay wrote:Thanks James, great write up, I even remember some of it.
Although I remonstrated with Jim about the finer points of the 'drop-off' system, the latin for 'WANKER' just escaped me. :laugh:
Great times again at another ABR Rally.
I can recall all of it mate - but somethings are not for print! :laugh: It's always great at an ABR rally. Chilled out, bike riding and good laughs.

Looking forward to the next one mate.
Dancing in the moonlight
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

James691 wrote:
peejay wrote:Thanks James, great write up, I even remember some of it.
Although I remonstrated with Jim about the finer points of the 'drop-off' system, the latin for 'WANKER' just escaped me. :laugh:
Great times again at another ABR Rally.
I can recall all of it mate - but somethings are not for print! :laugh: It's always great at an ABR rally. Chilled out, bike riding and good laughs.

Looking forward to the next one mate.
Sorry to all I managed to lose. :kiss: its not the first time (Midlands Rally) Next time it maybe an idea if I ride back marker, only me to get lost then. :laugh: :laugh:

I had a great time at the Rally, but as always, since I was a child (well still) I do get a bit carried away with the P*ss taking. I feel I should apologise to some members (You know who you are) Unfortunately the alcoholic tourettes gets the better of me so I cant promise it wont happen again.. ;)

You are all a great bunch, the best I have had the pleasure to meet thus far.. :) Can't wait untill the next Rally..

Thank you 691..

Cheers Jim
Real men ride twins ;-)
Wozzy

Post by Wozzy »

Just like to add my thanks to the growing list James, so thanks for all the hard work you put in to make this a great and successful weekend. :) :)

Cheers Lee
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

Thanks James,
Had a great weekend and look forward to seeing everyone again......even the snorers :P
Orsoncarts

Post by Orsoncarts »

James691 wrote:
Orsoncarts wrote:Great report mate.....Even I understood most of it..... :whistle:
Steve
Don't you worry my friend - I hear Alun is starting a pop up version of ABR that even has a colouring section ;)

Great meeting and looking forward to the next one already! B)
James,I'm not allowed crayons,cos last time I played with them one got stuck
up my nose..........I was only four,but the memories still haunt me... :P
I have absolutely no idea how to add a signature....!

Return to “ABR Freeze Rally Dartmoor 13th-15th Jan 2012”