FIRST TO THE FREEZE RALLY DARTMOOR 13th to 15th Jan 2012

Peejay

Re: FIRST TO THE FREEZE RALLY DARTMOOR 13th to 15th Jan 2012

Post by Peejay »

900Fantrider wrote:Thanks James and everyone else for a fantastic weekend :woohoo: :woohoo:

Jim L your a one man show ;) :laugh:
Deven John.....who needs an alarm clock ;) :laugh:

Just got back to East Yorks, great ride except for the last 30 miles of freezing fog across the wolds :( :(

Soz to todays group for the little mishap in Exeter this morning :blush: :blush: and soz to the Vicar :unsure: :unsure: and bol**x to the lady in red ;) :laugh:

cheers Marc
The infamous 5, and the legend of the grail. The secret is safe :whistle:
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

That was my first rally and it won't be my last.

Thank you James for a great ride out yesterday and organising the event.

It was a pleasure to meet and talk to everyone I met and spoke too, last night by the fire will stay with me for a long time, is there a better way to spend a few hours than to chat and laugh with friends?

I hope everyone got home safely.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Jim/Steve, let's stay in touch to ride to the next one.
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

jkclive1971 wrote:I'm gutted I'm not there especially with this weather,but it's my lovely wife's birthday in the morning so of to a hotel for a chillaxing evening .
You where missed! & last night would have been right up your street ;) a pensioners singles night in the function room ;) :P
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

Thanks James and every one at the Freeze :lol:

great week end bring on the rest of the year
P1000703.JPG
P1000703.JPG (70.76 KiB) Viewed 7693 times
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
James691

Post by James691 »

Another wonderful weekend rally with old friends and now some new :)

Thank you to everyone that came and so glad that you enjoyed the ride out on the Saturday - thanks so much to the guys that put on the green lane rides - looks like you had a fantastic time from the pictures!! :woohoo:

I will knock up a ride report as so many cool things went on and I'm still feeling the fatigue from laughing so long and so hard and all the events that happened.

I've uploaded the pictures from the rally to photobucket - I will sort them all out but I am running out of time as I'm in work at 5am.

But seriously - what an amazing group of people that made a weekend a fantastic weekend. :)

Rally Pictures
DartmoorRally2012005.JPG
DartmoorRally2012005.JPG (27.77 KiB) Viewed 7693 times
Dancing in the moonlight
Alun

Post by Alun »

Big thanks to James for organising the weekend, the Freeze is set to become a regular in the ABR calendar. Perhaps for next year you can make it a double gig with that pensioners singles forum group. :)

And also a big thank you to Fantrider for brightening up the a Sunday morning ride home and raising the prospect of a 'Free the Exeter 5' thread.

Good to meet all the regular and new ABR'ers.
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Alun wrote:Big thanks to James for organising the weekend, the Freeze is set to become a regular in the ABR calendar. Perhaps for next year you can make it a double gig with that pensioners singles forum group. :)

And also a big thank you to Fantrider for brightening up the a Sunday morning ride home and raising the prospect of a 'Free the Exeter 5' thread.

Good to meet all the regular and new ABR'ers.
Ive said sorry to nearly all concerned :unsure: :unsure:
Other than that No comment ;)

Not wanting to divert away from it but mr Lovell hasnt said a lot on his monumental mistake!!! :laugh: :laugh:

cheers Marc
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
Em-J

Post by Em-J »

Hi all! Looks like you had a fantastic - and eventful - weekend!

If you've got any pics from the Freeze that you'd like to see printed in the next issue of ABR, please email them to [email protected], with a brief who's who description in the email.

Although a lot of ABR readers are online, there are those who aren't on here yet. It would be great to share your rally pics in the mag and hopefully get a few more folk to join the forum and get involved in 2012's upcoming ABR rallies.

Looking forward to receiving your pics!

Em-J :)
Bigtim

Post by Bigtim »

James,

Thanks for organising a great weekend, it was my first rally and guaranteed won't be my last. Thanks to all the guys I spoke to who made me feel really welcome and thanks to Devon John for feeding me incredibly well all weekend even if you did wake the whole site too goddamn early every morning LOL. Markoh or should we call you "Ripsaw" now, thank you for keeping me awake all friday night it was great to meet you despite the snoring....

Thanks guys it was a blast

Big Tim
sallysbuns

Post by sallysbuns »

Sounds like we are in this for the long haul, if we can get enough rum into one or all of the five at the summer simmer all might be revealed.

Return to “ABR Freeze Rally Dartmoor 13th-15th Jan 2012”