FIRST TO THE FREEZE RALLY DARTMOOR 13th to 15th Jan 2012

Peejay

Re: FIRST TO THE FREEZE RALLY DARTMOOR 13th to 15th Jan 2012

Post by Peejay »

sallysbuns wrote:Sounds like we are in this for the long haul, if we can get enough rum into one or all of the five at the summer simmer all might be revealed.
Its a definate campfire tale!...........but until then :whistle:
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
moto al

Post by moto al »

looks a great w/end great pics ta, looks a vg turn out.how many bikes? cheers .al
moto al
Richy783

Post by Richy783 »

Cracking weekend. Big thanks to James for organising things and everyone else for making the newbies feel so welcome.
See you at the next one B)
Attachments
DSC05030.JPG
DSC05030.JPG (48.18 KiB) Viewed 11586 times
Cheers.

Richy

scouse

Post by scouse »

sallysbuns wrote:Sounds like we are in this for the long haul, if we can get enough rum into one or all of the five at the summer simmer all might be revealed.
Aha so one must be Jim then... that will be easy to do... :laugh:
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Mattrace1

Post by Mattrace1 »

Hi guys thanks very much for a great weekend, my first ABR rally has me hooked! :woohoo: I am now looking at several mods or possibly a new machine! :evil: Big thanks to James for organising and to Richy783 for helping me along through the slippy muddy bits! Bring on the next rally!

Matt
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

scouse wrote:
Not me Scouse, I was heading home with MarkN and Orsocart.. We are being kept in the dark here mate.. I'm curious about the lady in red and the vicar :whistle:
Real men ride twins ;-)
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

As I've been winging my way home, you've all been beating me to it posting your thanks to one and all - but especially James - and have already said it all really. The people, the place, the rides, the information (I nvere fail to learn something new), and the laughs - especially the laughs.

You can forget pilates or crunches - if you want to work your core, go on an ABR rally - you'll laugh so much you'll be aching for days! :laugh:

Cheers all - and I'll be at the Midlands even if they have to air ambulance me back!

Pat
scouse

Post by scouse »

Jim Lovell wrote:
scouse wrote:
Not me Scouse, I was heading home with MarkN and Orsocart.. We are being kept in the dark here mate.. I'm curious about the lady in red and the vicar :whistle:
It was the mention of Rum that threw me, if Rum was involved it had to be you or Jules in the story ... :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
coasty

Post by coasty »

Finally made it back yesterday after an extended trip down to Penzance.
Thanks for organising the rally James. As well as the event itself it provided me with a great opportunity to visit friends and family in Cornwall. Great company and after advice on a back support from Barcelona Pat a painless 330 mile blast back home yesterday. My first rally but definately not my last. :-)

Return to “ABR Freeze Rally Dartmoor 13th-15th Jan 2012”