MAY 2012

Post up pics for the 2012 Calendar.
OB1

MAY 2012

Post by OB1 »

A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
scouse

Re: MAY 2012

Post by scouse »

Has to be asked.... did you spray it all over with Teflon or summat... too clean by 'alf :D I understand tho' that Touratech do a good spray on mud substitute for that real adventurer effect... :D :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
OB1

Post by OB1 »

scouse wrote:Has to be asked.... did you spray it all over with Teflon or summat... too clean by 'alf :D I understand tho' that Touratech do a good spray on mud substitute for that real adventurer effect... :D :D
That was the first week that I owned it... don't look like that now! :whistle: ;)
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
scouse

Post by scouse »

OB1 wrote:
scouse wrote:Has to be asked.... did you spray it all over with Teflon or summat... too clean by 'alf :D I understand tho' that Touratech do a good spray on mud substitute for that real adventurer effect... :D :D
That was the first week that I owned it... don't look like that now! :whistle: ;)
Ah yes ... the new bike effect...where you lovingly dry it after every ride and marvel at the even distribution of droplets on the paintwork when it has been raining... then one day you are late for tea and shoot in and leave it to drip in the garage and the "rot" sets in :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
OB1

Post by OB1 »

scouse wrote:
OB1 wrote:
Ah yes ... the new bike effect...where you lovingly dry it after every ride and marvel at the even distribution of droplets on the paintwork when it has been raining... then one day you are late for tea and shoot in and leave it to drip in the garage and the "rot" sets in :D
Bugger off! :blink: All I've ever done is jet wash it... once... back in May! :woohoo: :P
justrtw.com
Tomsdad

Post by Tomsdad »

As the Seasonal TRO is lifted from the Wessex Ridgeway in Wiltshire on the 1st of May...this one has got to be worth a shout-

Cheers,
Andy.
The Wilbur

Post by The Wilbur »

Pilgrims Way 16 May 2004

Willy on byway_2011-07-06.jpg
Willy on byway_2011-07-06.jpg (114.07 KiB) Viewed 7156 times
SUCK : SQUEEZE : BANG : BLOW

www.f650.co.uk
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

I've got to ask what is the significance of May 2012?
What's happening etc etc?
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R
OB1

Post by OB1 »

mark1150 wrote:I've got to ask what is the significance of May 2012?
Look at the top of the thread: Adventure Bike Rider Forum > Forum > ABR CALENDAR 2012.

If you come in via the Index rather than the Recent Topics, you'll see down at the bottom that there's a new category. ;)
justrtw.com
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

OB1 wrote:
mark1150 wrote:I've got to ask what is the significance of May 2012?
Look at the top of the thread: Adventure Bike Rider Forum > Forum > ABR CALENDAR 2012.

If you come in via the Index rather than the Recent Topics, you'll see down at the bottom that there's a new category. ;)
Thanks for the info, but why would any sane person want a picture of a dodgy old Triumph on their wall! :woohoo: :lol:
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R

Return to “ABR CALENDAR 2012”