ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014

Kraut

Re: ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014

Post by Kraut »

Better luck next time, mate! Jim Lovell got ur shandy! LOL
Bigtim wrote:Count me in.

Winter camping sorts out the men from the shandy drinkers.
Make an effort
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

Didn't have any joy getting the pics up. Or did I? Tired now. Rain hitting the panes. Ha. Nice n warm n clean. Snooze time. Baron von Bangtidy on Facebook. I'll share them on the ABR page too. If anyone wants any of the pics emailing to them pm me your email and I'll pop em over. CHEERS!!
Make an effort
JASON BUCK ROGERS

Post by JASON BUCK ROGERS »

Hi to everyone, Sorry if I didn't see everyone this morning as I done my moonlight flit to try & miss the weather before it closed in. managed to get all the way home before it started so have only got the bike to clean off rather than drying out tents etc.

Thanks Mark for a excellent ride out again at least this year when we got to the tea rooms we was not flooding the place out with wet gear just riders. loved the ford at the start it was a great start to a superb days riding.

Nice to see some old faces & meeting new ones talking about past trips & what we have all got planned for this year

Thanks again Mark & anyone else I've missed that help organize a great weekend. A great start to this years riding. (thumbs) (thumbs)
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

Great weekend..Thanks Mark for all the organising involved...Great to put some more faces to names....managed to get home late morning so the vans empty but needs a clean..the Bike needs a proper clean, chain adjusting and a service...definitely need some better waterproof kit too...still at least I dont have a soggy tent to dry out..............
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

Gedge

Post by Gedge »

hilux

Post by hilux »

thanks mark for a great weekend, very wet ride home so all the mud from the ride out now washed off.... result :laugh: hope everyone had a safe ride home
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

Thank you Mark for a great rally and it was good to meet some old and new faces Daren
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Mark - once again thanks for all your efforts in putting together an excellent rally and ride out.

I was last off site in the end. Picked up a couple of bits of rubbish before coming away so site was clear - I left the slice of lemon for the foxes! I can't blame Markoh for not doing his job right as there were still a few tents there after he left.

I think next time I need to get one of those wind direction guessers before I pitch my big tent! It stayed up - just! Thanks also to Pat and anyone else who tried to prevent it blowing away on Saturday while we were out on the ride.

Good to meet everyone - enjoyed your company.

I'll post a few pics when I have dragged them off the camera.

Paul :)

(AKA the dipstick who fell off his GSA on the road ride! Got home safely without falling off.)
happypilgrim

Post by happypilgrim »

Hi all.

Hope everyone all got home safe and not too wet! (thumbs)

Thanks to Mark for organizing the rally and Shrek for tail end duties.

Andy ( landrake)....Sorry I didn't see you this morning to swap details. Wanted a quick getaway to miss most of the bad weather. (failed!) Send me a PM.

Thanks all for the good company.. a great weekend had by all.

Cheers
Brett

Return to “ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014”