ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014

JASON BUCK ROGERS

Re: ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014

Post by JASON BUCK ROGERS »

Hi Mark hope all is well, having a few problems here will not be able to get to you tonight but all being well will try to get to you early doors tomorrow morning. If I cant make it please have a good ride will PM you after the weekend if I don't make it to try & organize a meet with you Tim & Jim sometime next month

Regards Jason
hilux

Post by hilux »

popham services , will be passing there in about 45mins.
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

JASON BUCK ROGERS wrote:Hi Mark hope all is well, having a few problems here will not be able to get to you tonight but all being well will try to get to you early doors tomorrow morning. If I cant make it please have a good ride will PM you after the weekend if I don't make it to try & organize a meet with you Tim & Jim sometime next month

Regards Jason
Hi Jason,

No worries, get here if you can.

Talk soon,

Kind Regards

Mark
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

Pint o Shandy in the wood for ya, Tim! Lol
Make an effort
bob uk

Post by bob uk »

Hi Mark
Well as always happens when I plan to go anywhere on my Bike I’ve now had the call and I’m working away for the next few weeks :( so I’m afraid I will be a no show I hope you all have a good one and I will try and get to the next one
Bob
ratass

Post by ratass »

Only one word I can say BUGGER.set off this morning got about 25 miles from home and had to turn back thinks my knee is still not 100%,with the armor in my trousers pressing on my knee cap the pain starts to get to much and I ended up with my leg out straight out in front not good methinks :( ,so it's sorry for being a no show,got pysio next week maybe they can help.hope a good time was had.
Jon
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

It's gonna be 'interesting' tonight!
Make an effort
Zintxo

Post by Zintxo »

Well done to those that I met today. Good turn out given the weather was bad last night but the sun was out on Saturday - Hope the ride out was a good one. Hope to post some pictures when I work out how to!

Ride Safe
Reg
Zintox
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone that made the effort to attend the rally, I'm gutted I've had to leave it tonight because I have work tomorrow(Sunday)

Jason, well done for riding down from Kent to be there at 8am and in time for breakfast, Jim, having worked today but you've made it for the Saturday night bash.

It may have been damp and foggy on Friday night but the sun was shining today for our ride out (thumbs)

Thank you to all of you that put your faith in me and my local knowledge today, I'm sorry that everyone's bikes looked used by the time we got back to the campsite, maybe we should have done the route in reverse and finished with the ford?

I really hope everyone that has attended the rally has enjoyed themselves and I wish you all a safe ride home tomorrow.

See you soon!

Cheers

Mark
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Thanks for organising, had a dry ride home from when I left at the coffee stop.See some of you at the Dragon.

Return to “ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014”