ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Jim Lovell

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by Jim Lovell »

Cracking venue, caps off to the organisers. Must go got a bottle of rum to find :-)
Real men ride twins ;-)
spasm

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by spasm »

good boy, enjoy i'll try and ride to limo with ya in march bud. keep warm boys n girls if theres any
i only need one wheel .......... the rear
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

Great times! Only sorry I didn't get to stay for the whole weekend. Thanks for everyone in making this work a treat, for the venue, food, and chat :)
Couple of pics on the way down and yesterday...
P1030767.JPG
P1030767.JPG (39.43 KiB) Viewed 7374 times
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

P1030764.JPG
P1030764.JPG (63.71 KiB) Viewed 7374 times
The Meandering Moustache

Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

Stupid, stupid photo loading rubbish!!!!
The Meandering Moustache

Apophis

Post by Apophis »

Many thanks to all involved on the organization of this event (thumbs) (thumbs)

good to meet new people as well
Oh and the fire could have been bigger :woohoo:
Every day is an adventure
Capt. Sensible

Post by Capt. Sensible »

A cracking venue, good food, great company and much fun. Big thanks to John, Nick and all the crew (thumbs)

CS
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Great weekend, all the bits needed for a winter rally, fire pit, beer, talking bollocks ,bikes. Thanks to John , Tim, Dave etc.for organising.
RICK

Post by RICK »

Firstly thank you to all that braved the weather and helped us raise money for the Devon Air Ambulance. We had a great time putting this altogether with loads of food, some drink and also the auction. A big thank's to the people that donated all the fantastic stuff to buy.
The ride out was led by Rob Hook and the tail end was myself, 22 riders talk part and we only lost three people. I hope you will forgive me but I don't know about the off road ride out except they all had fun.
After we sorted out the camp and put all the stuff back to were it was, we had a count up of the money. over £650 was the bill for just the tents & fire wood, Devon John's food bill plus gas was covered and the six barrels of beer/cider was also sorted, Stickers were paid for and all time given by our selves and the tunnel tent was given free of charge, Thanks to Tredown.
I am happy to tell you all we raised £514:30. I will be getting a load of money bags tomorrow so I can then bank it. When I get the reply from the DAAT I will put it up on here.
Thank's again.
Rick.
peterpan241

Post by peterpan241 »

ChrisA wrote:Great weekend, all the bits needed for a winter rally, fire pit, beer, talking bollocks ,bikes. Thanks to John , Tim, Dave etc.for organising.
I'd like to second that (thumbs)
You never see or hear of the hours that go into the research, planning and clear up from the Devon Chapter but I would like to say please don't stop doing what you do so well. A warm welcome + fire pit, belly full of wholesome food, local beverages to savour and cracking runs for boys and girls :laugh:
Thanks for a fab weekend, planners and players, and have a Happy Christmas one and all.

PS Did anyone from ABR Towers turn up???????
Adventure before Dementia

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 5th to 7th December 2014”