ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

markoh

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by markoh »

Thanks for a great weekend. This is definitely a rally I hope keeps running and running.
coyotedave

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by coyotedave »

I can only repeat what everyone else has said.

A big thanks to John and everyone who were involved in putting this event together.

For me it has been a long weekend of sitting on my bike, 6 hours 15 mins to get back home to good old Leeds, total miles for the weekend 714, fills up every 100 miles or so, putting in 7.5 liters. The bike, X Country, has run great. It's no motorway mile muncher and hard work over a long distances, but great fun.

Once again thanks to everyone.

Cheers Dave.
ratass

Post by ratass »

I'll go along with the previous couple of post and thank those who organized this event
John Tim rick etc,though I've only done a couple of rallys I have enjoyed every minute.
Thanks
Jon
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Thanks for a great weekend everyone. £514.30 raised for a good cause too, brilliant. Well done, John,Tim, Tim, Rick, Andy and Dave. Merry Christmas to you all ;)
Real men ride twins ;-)
devon john

Post by devon john »

well thats the Yule tide done and dusted!!!!!

a couple of busy days, now i can start to get some info together for the next event :woohoo:

i must thank a couple of helpers i.e. Jackie she cleaned the hole site organised the tea soft drinks cups and visited the brewer for me.
dave as always there todo what ever,s needed .
rick a right hand man that you can rely on 100%
treedown Tim for his tent-age help and as the main sales man (he loves it!!!!) .

IF i decide to do this event next year as its getting a bigger event i would love a couple of locals that might be interested in helping.
as the main organiser just a little more help would reduce my work load a little :ohmy:
thanks to everyone that came, it was a great turn out with a very small drop out.

john
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

devon john wrote: it was a great turn out with a very small drop out.john

Yeah, that'll be me. Anyway I had much more fun, shopping, buying a Christmas tree and putting up decorations a week earlier than I would of liked :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sounds like you all had a good un, and the weather was kind (if I had made it, it would of pished down all weekend anyeway :evil:)
Sorry once again and where are the piccies :whistle:
ratass

Post by ratass »

I'll help if I can john
Jon
devon john

Post by devon john »

ratass wrote:I'll help if I can john
Jon
i did think of you Jon ,, thank you your welcome on to the team :woohoo:

john
Harty

Post by Harty »

A big thanks to you John and your great team! Top nosh, plenty of it and nice local beer. Fire pit was a great move as twas a bit chilly!

Defo next year (thumbs)
.....eat my dirt!
ripper

Post by ripper »

John all back in Scarborough cold but impressed with your hospitality thanks for a top weekend

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 5th to 7th December 2014”